Daily Photo Thread
Thank you CB, yes she has a photo of him smile since we made it for her friend she wanted one as well smile
[Image: 27805942215_6304826d1f_z.jpg]
Luka (Maguna): Why do I always have to take pics with you?
Connor (William): At least we have shirts on this time.
All of your pics are so pretty! Heart

[Image: DSCF7325.jpg]
Hanging out!

[Image: DSCF7340.jpg]
Street and Ankestain

I have dolls hanging out with me on the side table next to my comp! This was the last week's crew! Happy
Blog ^___^
Feedback
[Image: fpc9xd.jpg]

My newest doll Panda (who still needs a name), rebodied and dressed in one of the little Lenie outfits I bought at PUDDLE. (When I get paid again I have to go on etsy and get her the panda themed set!)
Oh my gosh! She's gorgeous and she looks amazing in that outfit--like it was made for her!
(06-24-2016, 10:54 AM)Severity Wrote: [Image: fpc9xd.jpg]

My newest doll Panda (who still needs a name), rebodied and dressed in one of the little Lenie outfits I bought at PUDDLE. (When I get paid again I have to go on etsy and get her the panda themed set!)

She looks adorable in pastels! I have a Little Lenie panda dress on the way for my Panda, since I got her as a floating head with none of her stock. Never mind that I have panda print fabric and could have made her one by now.
[Image: DSC_4429_zpsptq848wk.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
The toy store at the mall was having a 30% off Barbie sale, making their Barbie clothes about the same price as they would normally be at Target. And they had a somewhat nicer selection than my Target does, in particular pants! (Finding pants always excites me, as I'm terrible at making them.) So Garnet is modelling the new outfit I bought.

[img][Image: 27293292174_720eaa8324.jpg]Garnet16 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
Garnet looks very pretty! That shirt is one of my favorite Barbie tops. It's super versatile!

After a week of trying to get his head open(stripped screw, couldn't find my bigger screwdriver...) and then several hours of struggling today to get him and the body to fit together, my Glen is finally on his new body. <3 He looks super duper cute, so I think it was worth it!
[Image: 27912807756_3932f5705d_z.jpg]MY PRECIOUS by Haley, on Flickr
Garnet has a very nice full hair and she looks great in those clothes smile
I went to my walmarts several time but got no luck with new clothes. I must resist ordering them overpriced from Amazon

Glen looks very cute. Just the hands are enough to make him look cuter smile
Ahhh, he looks great! I agree that his hands look amazing.

I had a really stripped screw in the back of my Icy's head... I didn't have a bigger screwdriver, so my brother suggested I use a rubber band... just lay it across the top of the screw and screw into that instead of the metal. Worked like a charm--popped right out! So if you have that problem again maybe try that grin
Thank you both! I bought a TON of PN option hands so I'm having a blast with them. xD <3

I've used pliers to get a stripped screw out before, but not the rubber band method. I would have probably resorted to that if I hadn't found my bigger screwdriver instead. The smaller screwdriver didn't even work with the pliers!
Glen looks adorable, he's so cute on his new body! Seeing all these photos is really making me want him ><

Garnet looks great, too! Maybe I'll go dolly clothes shopping soon, haha!
Looking for stands!
Give in, you need him. Everyone needs him.

Haha, thank you. <3
He looks adorable! Which body does he have now?

Urgh, stripped screw. The Another Queen I got from the doll lot awhile back in May has a stripped screw and I've tried everything: bigger philiips head screwdriver, regular screwdriver, rubberband, and steel wool. Today I stopped at the hardware store for a screw extractor for the hubby's drill. And after I got home, I found out I need another drill bit to drill a hole in it first, before I can use the extractor. And I'm still worried that I'm going to do some serious damage to her using a power tool.