Daily Photo Thread
Thank you! It's a Pure Neemo M size body with the boobs sanded off.

Geez, that sounds terrible. @_@ I got this one out with a bigger screwdriver and a pair of pliers. I hope you can get it out without damaging her. Using power tools for this sounds terrifying, especially on a doll as rare as AQ. sad
[Image: 27875945541_86d29ba638_o.jpg]
Yup, another supermodel smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love her so so much! She has so much personality and you are so good at posing her.
My Fairyland Rheia head came not long ago, I named her Purrin, because her eye shape reminds me of cats. smile
She is still waiting for her body, wig and eyes, so everything in picture was stolen from my other doll, Maru.

[Image: 27927636241_5ba7df0254_z.jpg]

Some of her stuff came in the mail on Monday, and it makes me even more impatient to receive her body, look at that tiny swimsuit!
[Image: 27888307471_6f946e4785_z.jpg]
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She is very cute and indeed her eyes remind me of cats as well. She has very cute goodies and that swimming suit will look great on her smile
It's funny to think of Grell as a super model. Although I know yours, Alliecat, is not the anime character.

Martah, Purrin is lovely! I like that blue dress, it should look wonderful on her. Purrin looks different from most of the minifies I see around. So many of them all look the same to me. But maybe they're all the same sculpt or two that are most popular.

And on another note, AQ's stuck screw has been defeated by the second screw extractor I bought and used with the electric drill with no damage. Hurray! Photos to follow as soon as I finish giving her some spa treatments and put her back together.
I can't wait to see, CB!

Purrin is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her all together... that tiny swimsuit is so cuuuute.
And while you all wait for AQ, here's Maeve:
[Image: 28010108125_d32f4007e2_z.jpg]
She's a T1 Noir that I got from another forum member back in November of last year. She needed some work to get her back on a body and her lip chain back in place. TrueFan generously supplied me with a Squall body (it doesn't match, but it's a T1), but her head is still pretty wobbly on it. So until I feel like messing with it some more, she'll be obitsu'd. She's temporarily wearing a fur while her scalp is off and her hair is in curlers and I'm using the LaLaTroop hat to keep it in place. But at least I can finally play with her!
Only in the dolly world can people casually discuss someone being temporarily without a scalp... LOL
Purrin's eyes are a gorgeous blue!
And thanks, Haint Blue -- I'm glad you like her. Not having any knowledge of the anime (I googled, after the fact, when Sunsette arrived) means no 'overshadow' whatsoever on the characters I've made them.

[Image: 27908583482_cd74d2e877_o.jpg]
"Hi everyone! Thank you very much for all your support and nice comments as we've begun our new mom/daughter adventure! We've been working on a special project together, and we're finally ready for the premiere! We're thrilled to announce our very first movie together -- head on over to the PicFics and check it out! Heart 2 "
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Purrin is so cute, martah! She definitely looks like a cat! I can't wait to see more of her. smile

Maeve is gorgeous, CB. <3 I actually really love the way the colors of that fur wig look with her makeup.

That is such a cute photo, Alliecat! It's so cute to see how tiny Sunsette looks next to her mom!

[Image: 27770256570_a2cc6cecf9_z.jpg]Little Photographer by Haley, on Flickr
My little photographer decided to try his hand at dollie photography!
Thank you guys! I love SD BJDs most but you can get absolutely everything for Minifees on Etsy, I was surprised to find swimsuits and all. I received notice that her body has been shipped, so hopefully it will get here and clear customs in next two weeks before I'm off to a camp. I will be working 11h shifts every day until then, so hopefully being tired will take my mind off stalking the tracking. Tongue

CB, I agree. When I saw her, I thought she was a Peak's Woods or Luts head. It might be because she was modded from sleeping head to open eyed head or maybe she is just not that popular. The MiniFees I always see around are Chloe sculpt.

Maeve is gorgeous. I actually like the silver wig on her... and that hat! I love Noirs in playful clothing, they always look like they are not pleased with it. XD

Alliecat, your girls are melting my heart, they look lovely together! Also your camera is adorable. smile

DeadlyNova, I love your idea for the picture! He looks very focused on it. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(07-04-2016, 06:06 AM)martah Wrote: ...
CB, I agree. When I saw her, I thought she was a Peak's Woods or Luts head. It might be because she was modded from sleeping head to open eyed head or maybe she is just not that popular. The MiniFees I always see around are Chloe sculpt.

Maeve is gorgeous. I actually like the silver wig on her... and that hat! I love Noirs in playful clothing, they always look like they are not pleased with it. XD
The fact her head was modded probably does explain it. And you may have just given me inspiration for the photo contest using Maeve!

[Image: 28084475341_20ea941821_z.jpg]
I think this is the first mossy tree root photo of this year. The birds have been roosting in this tree, making it a challenge to find a good spot for a photo without getting the droppings in the frame or worse on the doll. I swapped out Dita's bod for a type 4 and redressed her in another Darling Clover dress I got at PUDDLE. I like how the green of the dress brings out her green eyeshadow. Although it's not that obvious in the photo.
DITA! <3

She looks gorgeous, and that dress really does bring out her eyeshadow. Beautiful photo!
Gorgeous! Your dolls are always so well dressed, CB.
I love this photo. Truly a Mori girl smile