Daily Photo Thread
The more I see of Darling Clover's stuff the more I love it! I also love that huge wild beautiful hair on Dita... so gorgeous * A*

[Image: FqVi1R9.png]

Wanted to try and take a fun pic even tho I was stuck with cellphone camera and nowhere to set up a good photo! Have never actually taken a pic of Tasket with her hair down, either! I should probably have brushed it first.... xD
She is very cute. Is this the same eye chips she had a while back? I didn't realize how cute this doll was. I love all of her photos you take smile maybe it is the way you style her
Awww, she is so sweet with her hair down like this!! Heart I honestly would have never guessed it wasn't brushes, it has such a pretty flow to her curls. Those eye are so darling, I love them on her!!
They're the same eyes, the NatM chips! I didn't like them at first but they've grown on me, especially when her hair is down yay I put it up in odango buns a lot but it's been down for about a week now.

I really love her, thank you for the nice comments! I would like another Pullip one day when I can afford it but I'm glad I decided to buy my very favorite one right out of the gate, I enjoy her so much grin
Haint blue if you have Tuesday mornings around you, you might want to check them out. It seems like there is a new wave of groove (isul, byul and little pullip) dolls possibly pullip as well in these stores. You might find another doll for very good price
Thanks for the compliments on my Dita. Darling Clover has an Etsy shop, for anyone who is interested: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DarlingClover
It says she won't be posting her leftovers until after Blythecon.

Haint, I love your girl with her buns or without! She's such a cutie.
Wow, her BJD outfits are even more stunning than her Pullip and Blythe outfits @_@ If I ever cave and get a BJD I'm going to reserve some cash for some Darling Clover stuff, for sure!

@Offgenemi I definitely hit up my Tuesday Morning a couple times a week because it's right next to my bank and my grocery store and the Hobby Lobby! Usually it's the store an hour and a half away that gets the Groove dolls, though sad I missed a Pullip Peter Pan by not having the time to drive out there! Boo. I think I'll go for an MIO next though, and make a clown girl smile
Darling Clover puts so much detail into her clothing. You can also follow her on Flickr and drool over her stuff here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/squishtaru/
Darling Clovers stuff is absolutely amazing!!! I have no clue how she dose it, but every time i see her work i cannot help but think how flawless it is.

I finally got around to finishing Sayaka so now Madoka can finally have her friend back. To bad she is to busy venturing out into labyrinths to have any sleepovers. LOL

Untitled
Tasket's hair is actually GORGEOUS, Haint Blue. <3 I love it, even if you say you haven't brushed it. She looks so cute!

Doll Angel, that photo is so cool and she looks amazing! <3

I found a Barbie fashion pack I hadn't previously seen at Target today and it had these awesome leggings in it so I put together an outfit for MoeMoe using them. <3
[Image: 27944168500_bf1ea3b659_z.jpg]you had me caged up like a bird in mid-summer by Haley, on Flickr
Oh my goodness! I need to try and find those leggings, those are excellent @_@ Really great styling too!

[Image: qdqCObp.png]

Crappy last-second cellphone pic, I just think they're so cute together ^_____^ maybe they are girlfriends. I don't know yet.
(07-11-2016, 06:48 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I found a Barbie fashion pack I hadn't previously seen at Target today and it had these awesome leggings in it so I put together an outfit for MoeMoe

Those leggings look totally awesome on MoeMoe!!! *w* She remind me a little of one the gothic circus pullips! I wish they expanded more on that series. I think I will need to go out to the store then and see if I can find a pair for my Laura.
(07-11-2016, 08:10 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 06:48 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I found a Barbie fashion pack I hadn't previously seen at Target today and it had these awesome leggings in it so I put together an outfit for MoeMoe

Those leggings look totally awesome on MoeMoe!!! *w* She remind me a little of one the gothic circus pullips! I wish they expanded more on that series. I think I will need to go out to the store then and see if I can find a pair for my Laura.
Me too!

Haint, I gather your Isul is a girl? I like how you've dressed them both.
Thank you guys! The set has some other very useful things in it, like a shirt with a cat(and a cat pun!!!!!) on it and a cute little pink tutu-like skirt and a seperate shirt with hearts on it and a little heart purse. <3

They're adorable, Haint Blue. <3
Haint Blue, I love your styling of the two dolls! And please make them girlfriends, that would just be too cute! I don't know their personalities, but I'm gonna pretend that the one on the left is really outgoing and bubbly, while the one on the right is quieter and shy. I love couples like that *heart eyes*
Looking for stands!