Daily Photo Thread
(07-11-2016, 12:48 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: I finally got around to finishing Sayaka so now Madoka can finally have her friend back. To bad she is to busy venturing out into labyrinths to have any sleepovers. LOL

i love your customs, and this girl seems to be in motion, i love this photo smile

(07-11-2016, 06:48 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I found a Barbie fashion pack I hadn't previously seen at Target today and it had these awesome leggings in it so I put together an outfit for MoeMoe using them.

she looks beautiful, i love the leggings they make her outfit very interesting and fun.

(07-11-2016, 07:22 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: Crappy last-second cellphone pic, I just think they're so cute together ^_____^ maybe they are girlfriends. I don't know yet.
they are very cute together! i am so happy you found another doll for a very good price. she is very cute.
(07-08-2016, 02:05 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: The fact her head was modded probably does explain it. And you may have just given me inspiration for the photo contest using Maeve!

I think this is the first mossy tree root photo of this year. The birds have been roosting in this tree, making it a challenge to find a good spot for a photo without getting the droppings in the frame or worse on the doll. I swapped out Dita's bod for a type 4 and redressed her in another Darling Clover dress I got at PUDDLE. I like how the green of the dress brings out her green eyeshadow. Although it's not that obvious in the photo.

I saw your entry with Maeve and loved it! You Dita looks ever so beautiful, her eye shadows definitely pops in this picture.
I also love her boots. smile

(07-09-2016, 11:40 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: Wanted to try and take a fun pic even tho I was stuck with cellphone camera and nowhere to set up a good photo! Have never actually taken a pic of Tasket with her hair down, either! I should probably have brushed it first.... xD

Tasket is so pretty! She looks quite mysterious with these eyes but her hair softens her looks nicely. Also her new friend/girlfriend looks adorable, you always dress your dolls in cutest outfits. smile

(07-11-2016, 12:48 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: I finally got around to finishing Sayaka so now Madoka can finally have her friend back. To bad she is to busy venturing out into labyrinths to have any sleepovers. LOL

I'm very impressed with all the little details you put into your customs. They look great!

(07-11-2016, 06:48 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I found a Barbie fashion pack I hadn't previously seen at Target today and it had these awesome leggings in it so I put together an outfit for MoeMoe using them. <3

MoeMoe looks great in everything but these suit her to a T!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
[Image: 28263849585_9c7b9bc3c1_b.jpg]Murphy by Haint Blue, on Flickr

I can't get her to look as cute in pics as she does IRL but as I note there on Flickr every time I look at Murphy my brain does the heart-eyes emoji. She's sooo cute in person! One day I'll capture it.

I have a few really cute pics I wanna do but haven't found the time cos the setup is kinda tedious :T Tomorrow maybe.

Thank you for your nice comments on my doll styling T__________T dressing them up is my fav part.
Love Murphy's name and style! Adorable!
(07-12-2016, 11:58 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: I can't get her to look as cute in pics as she does IRL but as I note there on Flickr every time I look at Murphy my brain does the heart-eyes emoji. She's sooo cute in person! One day I'll capture it.

I have a few really cute pics I wanna do but haven't found the time cos the setup is kinda tedious :T Tomorrow maybe.

Thank you for your nice comments on my doll styling T__________T dressing them up is my fav part.

SHe's freakin' adorable. xd Did you make the messenger bag? It's too cute and the print is perfectly scaled.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
[Image: 27995715880_6d0c856b4d_z.jpg]
It's been pretty hot lately, so it's a good time for the girls to enjoy some ice cream.
Murphy is adorable, Haint Blue! <3

And your little girls are so cute with their ice cream, CB. <3
these two girls, they outfits, and their ice creams are so cute!!! they make the perfect pair smile

[Image: 28193301046_85549d711e.jpg]Ece is trying new styles by goche moche, on Flickr

when i do a certain type of craft for a while I get "visions" and i have to make them. so this outfit was a vision i got. but she might as well wear a potato sack, this girl is so pretty!
(07-12-2016, 11:58 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: I can't get her to look as cute in pics as she does IRL but as I note there on Flickr every time I look at Murphy my brain does the heart-eyes emoji. She's sooo cute in person! One day I'll capture it.

I think you are capturing her cuteness just fine!

(07-13-2016, 02:18 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: It's been pretty hot lately, so it's a good time for the girls to enjoy some ice cream.

Fluffy hats! Heart 2 Very cute.
Are the ice creams re-ment?

(07-14-2016, 12:40 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: when i do a certain type of craft for a while I get "visions" and i have to make them. so this outfit was a vision i got. but she might as well wear a potato sack, this girl is so pretty!

She looks like out of Vogue, great trousers and pose. smile

My Minifee Rendia arrived today from Denver Doll, I only bought her so that my Rheia head could have a body... so Purrin is all complete now!

Her wig was meant to be white and brown but it looks more like white and khaki green sort of colour. Still pretty. I already trimmed her bangs because they were too long.
& unfortunately the body came with a crack on one of the elbow joints. I already sent an email to DDE, I'm hoping they will be able to get replacement part from Fairyland or something. I don't feel like paying so much money for doll and then getting it with damage. sad

Either way, here is Purrin in her new look. smile I also have brown eyes for her, so I might switch them at some point, could not decide.

[Image: 28031577750_1fd2ee10c8_z.jpg]
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thank you Martah !
Your new girl is very pretty! Purrin I love her like this. But it seems like it would be also fun to change her eyes and so on smile I hope they fix the problem with the joints. It is very annoying. The few encounters I had with Denver doll were very pleasant.
Purrin is gorgeous! My biggest fear with bjds, especially after a long wait, is that they could arrive with damage and then the whole hassle of getting the replacement part. Eeek!

And yes, those are both Re-ment ice cream.
@Offgenemi she is spectacular! What a beauty @___@ Love her pants!

@Martah Purrin is gorgeous! I hope her elbow situation gets cleared up ASAP sad I love that wig on her with the darker pieces framing her face, it suits her perfectly.

@Marilyn I did! I love that fabric, I'm gonna be really sad when I run out lol I'm trying to save enough to make a Baja hoodie if I can find a good pattern to adapt. It's really hard to sew with tho, it wants to unravel a lot!
thank you Haint blue smile unfortunately that fabric is synthetic so i can do only a limited number of garments smile if you want me to add some to the fabric bag let me know
Ece looks so pretty, offgenemi! I love her pants! <3

And Purrin is gorgeous, martah! I think she'll look great with whatever color eyes you decide to let her keep. <3 That's terrible about her elbow. sad I hope you can get it replaced.
[Image: 28224511002_24c97b8c74_z.jpg]<3 by Haley, on Flickr
Here's a nice bathtime photo of my little Marinette.
Thank you guys! She has a summery feel to her so I hope to take a lot of nice pictures on my camping trip, we are driving to Poland right now. smile
I have not received any reply from DDE regarding the elbow yet and once I leave UK I won't have internet access, but I let them know about this, so hopefully they will resolve this while I'm away.

Marinette looks cute in her loungewear, she needs a little Pullip sized bath now! smile