Daily Photo Thread
Thank you guys! <3

I got that specific outfit as a Christmas gift from my best friend, and she said it was the only one like that in the entire store(no idea where she bought it) and I have yet to see it myself in a store ever again. Very strange. Perhaps it is as elusive and rare as an actual unicorn.
Ahhh DN I love them so much! I also have that same bunny sweater xD They're so cute together!
I found the unicorn shirt in the random pile of discount toys at my target. (When I say pile, I mean that, it was like they just gave up and threw the rest of the discount stuff they were trying to quick sell on one of the shelves in an aisle and moved on). It's a two outfit pack, that shirt and the high waist shorts and then a long sleeved shirt with wide colorful stripes and a denim skirt).

I hardly ever find the cute Barbie things either, and when I do it seems to be at the local closeout store.
[Image: 28795198322_9f9c320d59_z.jpg]

I got Marinette and Chat Noir Dolls! They're super cute and I can't wait to get Adrien and Ladybug too; I absolutely adore Miraculous Ladybug and have been excited for the dolls to come out for quite a while.
I guess I whined too soon about the unicorn shirt. I found it at Target this week. Congrats on the Miraculous Ladybug dolls, GreysPrincess. I saw them at Target, too. It looked like Chat/Cat Noir's mask is painted on. Too bad.
(08-12-2016, 12:01 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I guess I whined too soon about the unicorn shirt. I found it at Target this week. Congrats on the Miraculous Ladybug dolls, GreysPrincess. I saw them at Target, too. It looked like Chat/Cat Noir's mask is painted on. Too bad.

It is painted on. That's really the only big complaint I have about it, but since his ears don't come off anyway and there's a separate Adrien doll I can tolerate it.
The girls were getting ready to go look for pirate treasure...

[Image: 28924422205_5550893e28_o.jpg]
"None of this stuff is suitable for an expedition. We need new clothes!"

Me: "No, you don't."

[Image: 28639057030_7885eab7aa_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Adorable photos!

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOUR LADYBUG DOLLS, GreysPrincess.

I preordered them back the day they were announced back in May on the very first site they were listed on....and they still havne't even shipped....even though they're showing up in stores. Although none near me, of course. (It pisses me off because I was looking forward to those dolls from the second they even announced a merchandise line, as Miraculous Ladybug is one of my biggest fandoms. >.< I even bought merch from Korea(puzzles and such) before it even came out in English. Ughghghhg)
Ooh, I love Daesani's outfit in particularly, Alliecat! That little vest and the long coat!
[Image: Shaorinhearts%208-12-16_zps2bq2wlnh.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
I won't comment on every picture separately, because I would spam this thread too much in one go... but I just went through all dolly pictures that I missed while I was away and wanted to say that everyone is looking gorgeous! smile

I really missed seeing this thread actually.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(08-12-2016, 11:50 PM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Ooh, I love Daesani's outfit in particularly, Alliecat! That little vest and the long coat!
I found it on eBay. I think it was from some Twilight character doll...? Nobody else has worn it yet because it just seemed to suit her so well.

Jacob the cat from Mimiwoo is irresistible to hug smile

[Image: 28673894030_2bc7081014_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Cute! Great to see an owner picture of Jacob, too.
[Image: 28703949120_0b82c927fd_z.jpg]
A rainy afternoon and a vampire. I seriously don't understand why they painted his fangs on when none of the other vampires were done that way. This is Lazlo.
Cornflower Blue - I was wondering about that, if they had painted on his fangs. I could not figure it out as I researched how the other model's fangs were removable from reviews. I love his Mansion of Immortal family. What a fantastic shot of Lazlo. <3