Daily Photo Thread
[Image: 28502683223_a3f7ae0109_z.jpg]
One more of Michah, Peak's Woods Dandy Kasspio.
Great photos everyone! I don't wanna comment on each one individually or I'd end up spamming, but this is just such a lovely thread. Thank you for sharing your dolls with us, and I hope to see more of them again soon!
Looking for stands!
He really is a stunner, CB! And you're so good at getting the right mood in your photos too!

[Image: tqPAwNR.png]

My Blythe came! It's too humid to matte her face so she has the shiny curse still and may be getting a haircut but she's so beautiful and I love her! Her name is Glitch. And now to go back to my laughably enormous pile of overdue work sad
Your new dolls are so pretty, everyone! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
congrats on everyone's new dolls.
haint blue, your new girl is very pretty.
haint blue, I love her outfit! And her name smile
HB, Glitch is gorgeous! I swear, every time I see a photo of one of your Blythes I get that much closer to getting one myself, lol!
Looking for stands!
Got my MIO kit today. Picked the eyes-green and orange. Sanded them down to fit oh-so-perfectly into Isul's model. Onto his faceup and more sanding. His wig and the clothes arrive soon. Fun process.

[Image: 2iqohhc.jpg]
YAY! I can't wait to see him done grin
Haint, your new Blythe has such nice coloring! I like the hair and lip combo.

Congrats on the Isul, renlee83! Looking forward to seeing his character emerge. It's been so hot and humid here, it's been impossible to do any spray matting. I have a box I keep adding to and now I'm concerned I'm going to run out of spray when I finally get a break in the weather. I wish JunkySpot would hurry up and restock the Mr. Super Clear.
Haint-You have made me officially want a Blythe. I really dig the faceup. So adorable and expressive!

Cant wait to show you the lil cutie when he is finished. I bought some MSC(first can) from a vendor accross the US from me. Ordered Weds and ahould be here Fri(today). Crazy fast. Can't wait to break out the pastels tonight for contouring! Artsy time!
Micah is wonderful, CB. <3 Absolutely gorgeous.

Glitch is adorable, Haint Blue! I love how you've dressed her. <3

I can't wait to see what you do with your MIO Isul, renlee!

Not the best photo, but I think I still like it. Here is my little Marina. <3
[Image: 28965664680_1d4c5d8e91_z.jpg]Marina by Haley, on Flickr
Marina is a gem! Loving that vibe.

My lil faceup in process says "Oh Hai!".

[Image: e21pj.jpg]
Marina is adorable, very punk-rocker! I love her vibe :3

Great progress on Isul's faceup renlee! keep us posted smile
Looking for stands!
Thank you guys! <3 Marina's entire character and look was based around that leather jacket, haha. xD

Your Isul's faceup is coming along nicely! I love how blushy he is, especially that cute little nose blush. <3