Daily Photo Thread
Thank you guys! I thought it looked really cute with the rest of her stock too. <3

OMG, your MIOs are so cute, CB! They have freckles! My number one weakness! Eee! <3
Happy October everyone smile

[Image: lexCXmC.jpg?1]
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Awww Happy October to you too!! ^____ ^ I love how the pink petals match your Akemi's hair and outfit! It makes her look so super sweet sweet as she listens to her music by the flowers Heart
(10-06-2016, 07:23 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: Awww Happy October to you too!! ^____ ^ I love how the pink petals match your Akemi's hair and outfit! It makes her look so super sweet sweet as she listens to her music by the flowers Heart

Thank you! Heart

I haven't taken many Pullip photos lately but you guys in this thread always inspire me with your colourful and pretty snaps, so I had to contribute wink
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Banshee enjoying the Fall harvest.

[img][Image: 30108986981_205bca301e.jpg]Banshee (Monthly Pic) by Doll Parts, on Flickr[/img]
Getting ready for Halloween

[Image: 29842586010_0573b352ee_c.jpg][url=https://flic.kr/p/Mt6481]Dressed for the season
Dolly collector and rerooter, rescuer of waifs and strays!!
Found these at Walmart for $3 apiece. Would you believe one of the packages was empty; someone stole the contents??? shees. Rawr!

[Image: 30167226956_69af9dd009.jpg]

I thought the sweater would be an awful colour clash with Daesani's hair, but I actually kinda like it and it looks better on her than it does on the others. And the little jacket needs a snap, but just seems to suit Dawn perfectly. Late-night crappy-light shot because I felt like playing with dolls.

[Image: 30086965552_07f823ca96_z.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ooh, those purple pants are gorgeous, and I love the jacket! (I think I have Barbie pants in that same floral/ denim print.)
I love the purple pants and both tops! I know more Barbie clothes are released but the stores are taking their time
Alliecat, your girls look wonderful in their new outfits!! The purple pants are so eye catching and Dawn's jacket looks pretty with her red hair yay

It still makes me sad when items get stolen from anyone. $3. isn't that much at all... I hope they bring it back to the store or something.
Henri wanted to show off her Mr. T-shirt...

[img][Image: 29618831563_dcbca8456d.jpg]Henri44 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img]
She looks super cool and that t-shirt is awesome.
[Image: 2r2rleq.jpg]

My Collin in his Halloween outfit. Hopefully I'll have a chance to take him out for some seasonal photos!
Oh my word! *o* Collin's owl shirt looks unbelievable on him!
It glows in the dark! (It's made for monster high boys and is from haunt couture on Etsy, the shirt fits perfectly, the pants are a bit long but overall I think it works grin)