Daily Photo Thread
(01-30-2019, 01:42 PM)Alliecat Wrote: When you be diggin' out yo' bikini in January xp

Practically living in one when not at work at the moment here Cry

Hopefully it’s a trip not wishful thinking!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: Takara%20Sakura%20Shinguji%20%202-1-19.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Such pretty pictures recently!
[Image: 51434739_a76fe5bb3176356b4da407c4b14b5d5f_standard.jpg]

Brought out my sewing stuff again and made this for dear Olivia, who is a bit on the spoiled side, really. Good thing she doesn't let it go to her head.

(I made it a bit too wide so the ribbon belt is helping there but I also think it just looks nice. Keep ribbons from clothes packing, people, they come in useful!)
I love that fabric!
Everybody's got a spoiled child in their collection, don't they?

I tend to buy clothes for my Pullips in two categories: "This will look good on Marty," and "This will look good on everybody/several girls." grin

That's a really cute dress!
now she has a pearl necklace;

[Image: Princess%20Sakura%20Shinguji%202-10-19.jpg]
(02-11-2019, 01:33 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Everybody's got a spoiled child in their collection, don't they?

I tend to buy clothes for my Pullips in two categories: "This will look good on Marty," and "This will look good on everybody/several girls." grin

That's a really cute dress!

I have three spoiled children, my Dal crew. ^^; They get more goodies than everyone else (even a Coolcat carrier, tent set, and plastic bicycle.) The others are more shelfsitters.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
[Image: Nakoruru%20and%20Sakura%20Shinguji%202-18-19.jpg]
Aw, they're both adorable.
That's a serious sword! And she looks like she knows how to use it!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
[Image: 47130328072_1cbe67062c_z.jpg]
Cat spam: Ozzy is disappointed Chitose didn't come with any interesting cat toys, treats, or shoe laces for him to eat.
As far as I’m concerned, Cat spam is always welcome!

(My phone has, at some point, decided that “cat” is almost always a proper noun. Go figure.)
Agreed; cat spam is always welcome. Ozzy looks so cute from the little we can see of him there

Chitose looks so confused, like she's not quite sure what to make of her new home yet...
Watch out he doesn't get that TASTY WIG. My Misty once tackled the mini-Misty and filched her wig, then dumped her slain "prey" on the bedroom floor. Apparently doll wigs make a good substitute mouse if there are no real ones around. X)
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips