Daily Photo Thread
(11-15-2020, 01:50 AM)dunneh Wrote: Tasuke: Thank you for the info and link!

Somehow they look a lot taller than they actually are to me. I thought they might be BJD/DD size. How new are these? I really like them, as they look more sturdy and filled out than the older more waiflike obitsus. Has anyone tried them on a pullip or dal? These are soft busts right?

Sorry to derail but do the upper and lower parts snap together well? I hate my old SBHs on my pullip because either the waist peg gets pulled out (and its a real beezy to get back in since I cant see into the torso cavity easily to align it) or the upper bust is getting pulled out because of her heavy head. I'm wondering if these are less prone to those problems. I stopped getting the old SBH's because of them, preferring to use the hard busts.

Anyway thanks and sorry to derail. LOL

they're built much like the old OBITSU 27s, with a full two-piece soft vinyl torso. Really, they're hands-down the best 1/6 doll bodies on the market,
at least for those after an idealized-yet-realistic early/mid/late-teen to young womanly sort of build...

[Image: OBITSU_26_11_15_20.jpg?width=1920&height...fit=bounds]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Awesome, tyvm for the info, very much appreciated! I will definitely check them out. EDIT: Also thank you for that graphic that helps a lot.
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
I don't yet have any picture of my Pullip who's on a 26cm obitsu, but I do have one. I like how she looks on it, and the versatility it gives to her posing (she's currently sitting in a pose she could never strike on her stock body), and proportionally it does look similar to a 27cm, it's just much more lifelike and natural, and less "articulated plastic body"-like. It is beautiful*. I hope others will be able to help out with the snapping pegs part - other than this one relatively fresh girl I don't have any ex-perience with obitsued Pullips, nor was I posing her much yet, so I didn't yet noticed any weak points or snappy parts.

*though by default I still prefer the stick-like T4 stock body, so even if I like this one girl as she currently is, I'm not going to go and order several more of this to rebody the rest of my Pullips, because I prefer them with their stick-thin T4 arms and legs, even with the limited posing.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(11-17-2020, 08:33 AM)Loona Wrote: I don't yet have any picture of my Pullip who's on a 26cm obitsu, but I do have one. I like how she looks on it, and the versatility it gives to her posing (she's currently sitting in a pose she could never strike on her stock body), and proportionally it does look similar to a 27cm, it's just much more lifelike and natural, and less "articulated plastic body"-like. It is beautiful*. I hope others will be able to help out with the snapping pegs part - other than this one relatively fresh girl I don't have any ex-perience with obitsued Pullips, nor was I posing her much yet, so I didn't yet noticed any weak points or snappy parts.

*though by default I still prefer the stick-like T4 stock body, so even if I like this one girl as she currently is, I'm not going to go and order several more of this to rebody the rest of my Pullips, because I prefer them with their stick-thin T4 arms and legs, even with the limited posing.

Thank you for that info too! I will probably get one of the bodies to try. It's not that the pegs would 'snap' off on the old body they just were designed to come out on the SBH so they would de-couple constantly both at the upper part under the bust, and at the waist. It was worse with heavier headed pullips. for the new one... In the diagram tasuke kindly provided it looks like the inner 'skeleton' is one fixed/attached piece (from what I can tell) and you can't pull it apart at the waist so that shouldn't be a problem any more. I hope.

I don't mind the t4 at all, but I only have a couple t4 girls. Its the t3 I'm not that into. And sometimes I feel like the t4 is a little waif-like for all my future girls. A few I wanna rebody on 'sturdier' looking bodies depending on personality, and some I feel suit a shorter body too. I was even thinking of putting one on the thicker Barbie made to move eventually, but we'll see.

Anyway end of derail. >.> I hope. Thanks everyone for the info on it! I will look into it!

you can still pull the torso spine apart at the hips, but the fit on all my girls are so tight, that one has to deliberately attempt to separate the body in order to do so.

that besides, the upper arm radial swivel point tends to be loose on these bodies, a poorly designed joint that is best superglued in place.
one can get adequate enough side-to-side twist from the elbow joint anyway...
(11-18-2020, 01:17 AM)tasuke Wrote: you can still pull the torso spine apart at the hips, but the fit on all my girls are so tight, that one has to deliberately attempt to separate the body in order to do so.

that besides, the upper arm radial swivel point tends to be loose on these bodies, a poorly designed joint that is best superglued in place.
one can get adequate enough side-to-side twist from the elbow joint anyway...

Ah ok, thank you for clarifying! I can't remember how tight the old waist joint was on the SBH, all I remember is the bodies started flopping and I noticed it had come out on the three I have. Yeah the old SBH shoulder peg/socket suffers from a similar problem I always have to fix it with something, but im not too worried about that, the bigger problem was the waist. I should just superglue it all to be honest, the only thing preventing me is I cant see into the torso cavity very well to see if i'm aligning the peg right half the time. LOL

[Image: Fairy_Ballerina_Multi_12_20_20_RESIZE_30...fit=bounds]

[Image: Fairy_Ballerina_Multi_12_20_20_RESIZE_30...fit=bounds]
Cute little wings! Love the ballet slippers!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
[IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ll310/shaorin-chan/Anime_Family_John's_12_29_20.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG]
[Image: Konomi_Yuzuhara_-_Essence_of_To_Heart_2_...IZE_30.jpg]
She is very like her artwork. Very cute too.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: 51030086567_3253990e8d_z.jpg]miss kitty by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: Konomi_Yuzuhara_3-27-21_RESIZE_30.jpg?wi...fit=bounds]

[Image: _2.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds]
[Image: Konomi_Yuzuhara_Nightie_7-14-21_RESIZE_3...fit=bounds]
[Image: 51331017099_6ff797eb00_z.jpg]keep me sane by Haley, on Flickr