Severity sews stuff :3
 photo B48F14B6-6A53-4654-B516-4472A110A2C8.jpg

I made Alanna some pyjamas! Both pieces are from Requiem's patterns: the pants are Isul's pattern (but done in a stretchy pattern) and the top is Taeyang's collared shirt but without the collar because it was driving me crazy. I might make a cami for her to wear underneath the oversized shirt. :3
so cute!! you should start your own esty shop! The clothes you make are so detailed, and lovely hand sown! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Really cute. the shirt matches up her eyes and her Wig.
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
Thank you! I do have an etsy shop, SeveritySilks, but right now I just have Monster High clothes in it. I'm planning to add a couple t-shirt & skirt & socks outfits very soon!
 photo 3C71D883-BD8F-4321-B3A7-7563852F825F.jpg

Alanna feeling a bit kittenish :3

photo AFF79E9A-DBDF-4F3C-9D52-4DC85FF43DD8.jpg

This lace trimmed shirt and skirt will soon be up in my etsy :3
You make so many things! That kitty skirt is adorable.

Are those her stock boots that she's wearing?
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Yep! They're sooo loose on her though, they kept getting turned around the wrong way when I was trying to take pictures. I tried tightening the laces but that didn't help. I should have tried a pair of stockings on her, but I didn't think of it until just now, haha.
(And her hat is Akemi's stock hat!)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/183177334/s...ome_feat_3

Here is a link to my etsy listing if anyone is interesting in buying. :3
Oh such a sweet kitty skirt *-*
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
Your outfits are lovely. Kudos to sewing by hand. I use to do that before I had a sewing machine and I would always put it off because of how time consuming it was. Since I have had a machine I am so spoiled I don't know what I would do without it ^^;;
I prefer to sew dolly items by hand smile The sewing machine tends to eat little stretchy cotton bits, so to keep it neat & accurate I prefer to hand titch also. You've made some lovely outfits smile

Very cute. I love the kitty outfit too.
I can see sewing machines being cumbersome with teeny clothes. But doing all that by hand, you have to really enjoy it!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
 photo 931CCA0D-5C11-49EC-A84A-0B4E53EDFE99.jpg

Naomi says "I'm ready for Puddle!"
(Um, I don't know how to break the news that not all the dolls get to go to Puddle. Oops.)
OMG! I'm so happy to see Naomi! Her wig is SO cute, and so is her dress!

So, if Naomi is staying home, who will be wearing this lovely dress to PUDDLE? wink
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Thank you! smile I really do love her, although I want to change either her wig or her eye chips, because I think they clash. I don't know why. It's probably going to be her eye chips, I just have to figure out what color I want!

I decided I'd have room to pack three dolls, and I want to bring Alanna for certain, and one of the boys (maybe?) and I'm not sure who the third will be, probably Celsiy? I'm still making doll/self costume plans that I keep changing every five minutes or so. grin
I love the kitty print skirt, you sew all of those by hand? do you use a lining with the skirts?