MJ
I'm guessing MJ is sold out, but is he a very rare Taeyang worth a lot? I've never even seen him on Ebay.

I was thinking of getting his stock for one of my boys but unsure how much to pay and/or if I bought the full doll how much he'd go for nude after I'm done harvesting his outfit ^^; Any thoughts?
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
He is on ebay! I spotted him last week and also not that exspencive, 109$ with free shipping!
He is on my watch list, not sure the link will work but the sellers name is hi.entertainment! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gift-Taeyang-MJ-...ltDomain_0&hash=item4d1a0fc07a
Goodluck yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Ah, thank you Chynthia! ^-^

Maybe I'll try to find a split partner who wants the doll...hm, would it be 60/40 since he's not a collab?
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
MJ is sold out, but he's NOT a highly sought-after Taeyang. A split for MJ would technically be priced at 60/40, but it might end up going more towards 50/50 because -- you probably already know this, but I would be remiss not to mention it for all our new collectors -- MJ is widely and almost unanimously regarded as having the Absolute Worst Stock Wig that Groove has ever produced. Hands down, the worst of the worst. (In fact, TrueFan turned her MJ's wig into a Tribble for her Star Trek crew.) Plus, for whatever reason, his faceup doesn't seem to be very highly regarded either. Before the MIO kits, MJ was a Taeyang a lot of people would get for the purpose of customizing him.

Sooo... given that, I would first try to find a split partner; if I didn't get any leads after about two weeks, I'd probably end up just buying him NRFB and listing the nude doll here on the MP.

Good luck!
Ahaha, yeah, I had noticed his wig isn't exactly...pretty LOL

Ok, thanks Vada! I think I'll just hang around and try to find a cheaper, used MJ to split.

I just need that stock, it's adorable Heart