Sunkissed (VERY img heavy!)
A beautiful young maiden joined the residents of the Missy crew back in January. This little Raphia named Sunny came with a lot of problems, so I wasn't able to photo her until recently. There were times when I was very frustrated and wished I had just sent her back where she came from...but Hugo, standing beside her, told me unequivocally that wasn't going to happen. So Sunny stayed.

When she was finally ready to step outside with her new Obitsu body, new wig, new outfit and repaired faceup, Hugo brought Rin and Mary along too so Sunny wouldn't feel too shy.

I'm delighted to finally be able to share her with you guys yay

[Image: 2rgl0tj.jpg]

[Image: 2d1wdgk.jpg]

[Image: 20qkf7k.jpg]
Hugo has a crush on Mary but Sunny seems to be very fond of Hugo! This could be interesting! ^^;

[Image: 2dkahza.jpg]

[Image: e700vq.jpg]

[Image: 9pqdqw.jpg]

Hugo: ... -BLUSH- ...

[Image: 116kphs.jpg]

[Image: i5vjis.jpg]

[Image: 13z6f4y.jpg]

[Image: 2q2n4if.jpg]

[Image: x5y4h3.jpg]

[Image: 1zh16wo.jpg]

Bonus Shot: When Sunny met Jakey Heart 2

[Image: 11udfh3.jpg]

She's very shy, but we think she's fitting in nicely smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I love the photos of Sunny with the flowers~ and the last picture is so cute <3
She has such a lovely tan, I love her hair too smile
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Missy, she is beautiful. I know how much trouble you've had with her, so it's wonderful to see her all put together. She Is definitely the result of a lot of love and care. Congratulations on finishing her - she is stunning. Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Really cute pics. You got so many sweet girls. And of course sweet gerbils too^^
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
What a sweetheart she is! I just adore the wig you put on her -- it suits her features so nicely and really brings out her beautiful eyechips. I know you had a lot of struggles with Sunny, but I'm so glad you saw it through to the end! She is worth it!

I love the shots of Sunny with her new friends Mary and Rin!

Btw, is she on a fleshtone obitsu? It matches her really nicely!
I think she is sweet. I love the photos with all of the flowers. It is great spring is coming soon! Very lovely! smile
She's so pretty and that's the result of all the love you've given her smile
I'm really fond of Raphias - heck I've taken the Pullip quiz many times and I got her twice in my fourth try.
I love the 4th photo, and I miss taking care of hamsters Special 6
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(03-24-2014, 07:52 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: She's so pretty and that's the result of all the love you've given her smile
I'm really fond of Raphias - heck I've taken the Pullip quiz many times and I got her twice in my fourth try.
I love the 4th photo, and I miss taking care of hamsters Special 6

Pullip quiz!? What is that!? It sounds like fun! : O
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
PULLIP QUIZ?! Clearly we need that link!
She looks perfect ! Did you send her off to be repaired in the end?

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

She is lovely and looks very healthy <3. I'm happy you decided to repair. I love the pics as well, especially the third one from the bottom.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! Heart 2 Taking photos of her with her new family out in the sunshine made me feel like all the struggles were worthwhile.

@Koolajp - she wouldn't be beautiful without your help, thank you for your hard work on her face! smile

@Pixa - thank you very much dear smile it feels good to finally be able to relax and enjoy her!

@Vada - Yup, it's a fleshtone! It's not a perfect match but in normal daylight it's pretty close. (If I ever get a Cornice I'm not sure it'll work though; I hear she's browner than Raphia xD)

@Jai - Raphias are adorable aren't they? Sunny might just end up with a twin some day! ^^ ooh and if you know of a Pullip quiz, please share! It sounds like fun xD

@Chihiro - Yes, Koolajp did a fantastic job making her faceup good as new again smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(03-24-2014, 08:12 AM)pixachii Wrote: Pullip quiz!? What is that!? It sounds like fun! : O

(03-24-2014, 08:49 AM)vadafade Wrote: PULLIP QUIZ?! Clearly we need that link!

Surely I thought everyone knew of it LOL

I think it was updated until the Type 3s? I never got a Type 4 girl result.
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/726...ip-are-you

And I love this naming game - tests my addiction Tongue
http://www.sporcle.com/games/happypullip123/pullipdolls

Pardon my threadjack Missy, and oh, I'm still thinking up until now, I love Raphias why didn't I bought one and named her Sunny Tongue Surely that name is perfect for her Happy
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

What a pretty face! I'm glad you decided to fix her up in the end, you and Koolajp made her beautiful again. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~