Sunkissed (VERY img heavy!)
Sunny is beautiful, I'm so happy that she's all fixed up and fitting in to your family. The flowers in her braids/plaits are so cool. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats! All your hard work has really paid off. She's a real beauty now. I love the photo with the daisies in her hair, too.
(03-24-2014, 10:11 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: @Vada - Yup, it's a fleshtone! It's not a perfect match but in normal daylight it's pretty close. (If I ever get a Cornice I'm not sure it'll work though; I hear she's browner than Raphia xD)

Cornice indeed has an olive skintone! She's actually fairly impossible to match in terms of rebodying. The closest anyone has really come is a marrone obitsu (which they don't make anymore) or one of the Liv Hayden bodies (which all seem to have slightly different skin tones).

Anyway, your Sunny is gorgeous! Sorry for the thread derail!
Thanks so much you guys ^-^ I was watching Tangled the other day and was totally inspired by the bit where the little girls put the wildflowers in Rapunzel's hair, haha xD

Thank you for the warning Vada! Hm, bit of a conundrum finding a colourmatch if I ever get a Cornice because I'm not a fan of the type 3 body's knobbly knees and awkward hands xD

And thanks for sharing those fun quizzes Jai xD but yes get a Raphia! They're awesome! Raphias for all ^-^
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(03-24-2014, 08:43 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Thank you for the warning Vada! Hm, bit of a conundrum finding a colourmatch if I ever get a Cornice because I'm not a fan of the type 3 body's knobbly knees and awkward hands xD

Sure thing! I'm not a fan of the Type 3 hands/wrists either. CB and I both have our Cornices on Liv Hayden bodies, although different models. I documented my Cornice's rebodying process here in case you want to see pics!
Aww, she's looking great smile your little gerbil is so sweet <3

Thank you Lilcurly! ^-^ (and from Jakey too! Heart )

(03-25-2014, 04:52 AM)vadafade Wrote: Sure thing! I'm not a fan of the Type 3 hands/wrists either. CB and I both have our Cornices on Liv Hayden bodies, although different models. I documented my Cornice's rebodying process here in case you want to see pics!

Ah, you're a star Vada! Just did a quick google search on Liv doll bodies and had no idea the knee and hip joints were so flexible, wow! I see a Liv body in my Cornice's future! (Um, whenever I get a Cornice xD gotta stop making plans for dolls I don't own yet, haha)
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
The only negative I see to Liv bodies is they have big feet. I picked up some of the Liv outfit sets when they were available, just to make sure I had some footwear. There's still some other footwear that will fit, too, it's just a little more work to find them.
Wow, such a sweet heart smile I'm glad Sunny has finally come together, she's looking so much better.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Thank you very much! I'm glad too, now some of the other girls can finally get my attention xD

CB as long as Liv feet go into Mimiwoo sneakers I think it'll be ok ^-^ but I'll follow your lead and probably stock up on some Liv shoes anyway.
Mimiwoo sneakers should be no problem.
She's soo lovely! I adore the older Pullips. My next dolls will only be 2009 and before, I just always prefer them to the newer Groove dolls Tongue

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Thank you Pancake! Heart 2

Yes, I started out mostly collecting the newer girls, but now the older ones have worked their charm on me. Many just have such irresistible personality! ^-^
It's great to see pictures of Sunny, Missy! I like the ones with the blue flowers especially, too smile
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
Thank you Tinnu! Heart 2

Like your beautiful Bubbles, Sunny managed to overcame her problems with a little love (and a bit of blood, sweat and tears too LOL )