Steampunk Family
I've had my Steampunk trio a while now and never gotten around to a photoshoot before, so yesterday I finally got off my lazy butt and dragged Angelica, Hugo and Zora out into the garden xD

[Image: 231k09.jpg]

[Image: 2rr9dt4.jpg]

[Image: 2885r2r.jpg]

Damn, but the Steampunk dolls are hard to pose. Particularly when their wings/hats keep falling off and you have terror that a slight breeze will waft through and cause them to faceplant onto concrete ;__; loool!

[Image: 2v307lv.jpg]

[Image: x5yr61.jpg]

[Image: 2mxoqcn.jpg]

[Image: 11alp1k.jpg]

Round of applause to my mum, who took 10 minutes out of her day to crouch in the front garden with me and hold Angelica's wing tips so she wouldn't fall backwards. Above and beyond the call of parental duty, right folks? smile

This is kind of a precious and bittersweet photoshoot for me, as I've decided to offically put Zora up for sale now (the bonding just hasn't happened). Fear not though; the Steampunk family will grow again someday as I plan to get Apollo, Ra Muw and maybe Icarus in future!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Oooh, I love seeing the steampunk dolls! Yours are gorgeous! And yes, cheers to your mom!! I love seeing parents get involved with their children's doll hobbies! It just doesn't happen enough. Happy

While I'm sad that Zora is leaving your family (she is so stunning!), I'm thrilled to see that you're hoping to get Ra Muw!! Eos and Ra Muw were the first Groove dolls I ever saw, and Ra Muw was my first Pullip & Co crush! She is definitely the most beautiful Dal, in my opinion! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Great photoshoot, and cheers to Mrs. Missy for assisting with props!

I'm also partial to Ra Muw, who was my first Dal as well. smile
Yay your mum! hahaha smile
They'd be faceplanting into snow here today... It's nice but also makes me jealous to see people's sunny gardens when it's sleeting & blowing here today & we still have quite a lot of snow. Bleh!
Your trio is charming. Aurora is on my list of yes-if-I-can-afford-her! (Is she your Zora??)
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Great photos <3. And I love the steampunks grin. I only have Eos and Ra Muv and I'm super happy with them. Ra Muv is the best Dal I think. Well I'm not a Dal person in general, I only have two ^-^. But she is totally worth having <3.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
very very pretty pictures smile
They are lovely all together, I've always loved Eos. Wonderful photos smile
Lovely set of Steampunk dolls.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Thank you everyone ^-^

Yes Alliecat, Zora is the Aurora smile I'm sad to let her go but I know there's someone out there who can give her the attention she deserves better than me.

Ah, you guys are making me want a Ra Muw even more!! Hehe Heart 2 She is devastatingly cute but I've always found her price prohibitive, so cheaper Dals keep floating higher up the wishlist and knocking her off the top spot!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
This photoshoot is lovely! I have an everlasting fondness for Aurora, even though the first thing I did when I got her was to un-steampunk her!
Even though this Amazon listing says Charlemagne, didn't someone here buy her and find that it actually WAS a Ra Muw? http://www.amazon.com/Pullip-Dolls-Dollt..._1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396313871&sr=8-1&keywords=dal+charlemagne

Either way, $80 for a Dal?? That's a pretty wonderful price!! wink
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
Great pictures! It's really cool to see them together like that. Angelica looks like the fun girl to me. Zora looks like a lady. Good luck with your Ra Muw quest. I think she's worth having, and you'd be one doll closer to completing the original Steampunk set.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I love the Steampunks, especially EOS. Too bad they're tough to pose, I really love EOS' wings on her.
Too bad on Zora, but I wish she goes to a good home.
Best of luck on getting the other Steampunk dollies - I especially fancy Icarus from the second wave smile

And pixachii, that's an amazing price for her Special 4
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks for the lovely comments guys!! yay Heh, I think you're right about their personalities, Byronic.

Oh Pixachii, if I lived in the US and could get free shopping I'd totally buy. $80 for a Dal is great, and I want both Ra Muw and Charlemagne so whichever came in the mail I'd be happy LOL
(04-01-2014, 10:59 AM)pixachii Wrote: Even though this Amazon listing says Charlemagne, didn't someone here buy her and find that it actually WAS a Ra Muw? http://www.amazon.com/Pullip-Dolls-Dollt..._1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396313871&sr=8-1&keywords=dal+charlemagne

Either way, $80 for a Dal?? That's a pretty wonderful price!! wink

Yes, that was me! I purchased the doll at that exact listing, and Ra Muw indeed showed up!