Crystaline Myufish x Sheryl Designs Custom
Thought I'd share my Newest Addition here! Life has been so busy but I've still made room for her to enter my house!

I haven't even held her in my hands yet xD But I'm so excited by how she's turning out! ^ ^

Crystaline (MyufishxSheryl Designs Custom)

Hoping to take more pictures of her very very soon!! <3

Hope everyone is doing well! <3
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Holy moly, she is SO PRETTY!

Miss you around the forum, Savannah! I hope you are doing great. smile
(04-03-2014, 08:46 AM)vadafade Wrote: Holy moly, she is SO PRETTY!

Miss you around the forum, Savannah! I hope you are doing great. smile

Thank youu! <3 I'm really excited to have another Pullip girl joining me here c:

I wish I could be on more often! School this year has been really hard so I've been trying to focus really intensely! Hopefully I'll be able to be on a bit more in the summer ^ ^
Woow :O

You're so lucky, Savannah, she's amazing!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's so gorgeous and expressive with her moveable eye mech! Congratulations!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She is just irresistible! They did a great job, congrats.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Oh so cute. I like those ears *-*
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
She's gorgeous! I'm completely in love with her.
She's gorgeous, very expressive face up.

Awe, she's cute!
I love her!! I squealed when I saw Sheryl's promo pictures of her. She's beautiful! When will she be home to you? Happy
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
How awesome to have such a perfect recreation of your character in doll form!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(04-04-2014, 10:18 PM)pixachii Wrote: I love her!! I squealed when I saw Sheryl's promo pictures of her. She's beautiful! When will she be home to you? Happy

She should be home sometime next week (international shipping will be the death of me)

I'm like so stoked though to have her home! I need to find her a proper outfit till I can hire someone to sew up her costume ^ ^
She is breathtaking!!
She's really beautiful! grin
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit