The Adventures of Sunsette -- New Brunswick coastline, Feb. 23
I always enjoy reading about Sunsette's adventures. The blue lobster is extraordinary.
Those blue lobsters..!

I wonder if they could be selectively bred? Maybe if we convince rich people they're fancier, someone will breed them. Dang they're cool.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
"Hi everyone!
"We're glad you enjoy our adventures.  We're currently petitioning PTFCo's Managing Director (Mum) for more field trips."

(09-27-2019, 02:11 AM)davidd Wrote: Is this marine center on your island, or do you get to take an exciting ferry ride to reach it?
"Yup, we get to take the exciting ferry." xp

(09-30-2019, 06:10 AM)fishy Wrote: I wonder if they could be selectively bred?  Maybe if we convince rich people they're fancier, someone will breed them.  Dang they're cool.
"Aren't they though!  You could try breeding for them, but with incidence of 1 in 2 million or so, even with a pair of them you'd probably have to breed a lot of lobsters!
"Did you know they're the same colour (red) when you cook them?  which we think you shouldn't!"

"Bet you didn't also know PTFCo has a science division...  which has been raising butterflies, which y'all did know...
"From our pic a week, here's Mom (well, my other mom) and me with our we-sized Monarchs.  Hers is a boy and mine's a girl."

[Image: 48878514802_3b49bdff0f_z.jpg]

"And how cool is this -- she's me-sized!!"

[Image: 48883938576_efdab08674_z.jpg]

[Image: 48883938511_7ec1853a6c_z.jpg]
"You can't really see the size difference well here, but some of our remaining ones are really tiny.  Mum isn't sure if it's genetic or environmental, or both, and she thinks there's something in her correspondence about it but not sure where."

"Meanwhile, here's my mom with her she-sized one."

[Image: 48883386503_f9848a4a68_z.jpg]

"Thanks for looking!
"Love, Sunsette"
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I just love all your dolls & nature photos!!!
Seeing the dolls with the butterflies is amazing.
The summer project of the Science Division appears to have been very successful this year. Raising butterflies has certainly provided interesting opportunities for the Photo Division.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Wonderful!
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
The butterfly photos are great, I love the different sized ones with the 2 girls.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
"Thank you very much everybody! We're glad you liked the butterfly photos. We had fun taking them. There were 51 hatchlings that Mum counted, and she missed a few at the beginning."

"Mum doesn't feel like working, so.... yeah." xp LOL

[Image: 49458334652_dfc59e7d9f_o.jpg]

"Get you a Pullip who can do it ALL."
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I've seen these around, but have no idea what are they supposed to mean. Sharing one pic from each of those networks? I don't know Linkedin and Tinder.

The snowboard jump in sailor outfit is absolutely spectacular!
Linked in is a work networking site (basically Facebook for your job)
Tinder is a dating site.

I’ve seen a few of these, but don’t really get it either.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I particularly like the Facebook post - they look like they’re having a great holiday.
Ahh, this is a fun take on this meme! The Facebook and Instagram ones stand out the most to me - Sunsette just looks likes she's having so much fun.
I am almost ALWAYS clueless about whatever the current trendy fad/meme is, so it's hilarious that I get this one. Here's the ex'planation:
Quote:"The fun of the challenge is finding four different images to show four sides of yourself: professional, wholesome, stylish and sultry."
https://www.ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/what-is...-1.4781358
Oooh, I see, thanks for ex²planation and links, Lejays and Alliecat! Knowing that LinkedIn and Tinder are 'themed' like this brings a lot of light into it, now each mood of the photo assigned to its respective network actually makes sense. Now I can crawl back under my rock with peace.