Archive: Quick Mini-Meet in Dayton OH - Sunday April 6th
[April 7 edit]: Marked for archive since event happened in the past. Happy We will surely be having more events in the near future, though, and I'll definitely post about them here!

Hello~!

Blythetastic is hosting a Mini Blythe meet at a Panera in Dayton this Sunday at 1pm (EST). I'll be there, and I thought I'd pass the word along to anyone else who may want to go! Note that while this is a Blythe meet, I get the impression that this is an open environment for bringing a Pullip or even a BJD. I'm definitely bringing my Blythe, and I'm considering bringing a single Pullip as well. Heart

Here are the deets:

Sunday, April 6th, 1pm
Panera Bread: 6130 Wilmington Pike, Dayton Ohio 45459

The description on the Facebook page:
"A spontaneous mini meet for those in the Dayton in the area and anyone who is interested in joining us. Feel free to drop by! If you can't make it to this one, we hope to start doing random mini meets more often."

The Facebook event is only open to people who are in the "Rock out with your Blythe Out!" Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana group, otherwise I'd share it here. If you'd like information on joining the Facebook group, I'd be happy to walk you through it.

I hope to see you there! Heart
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
I wish Dayton wasn't so far away. I'd be about a 7 hour round trip for me.
(04-05-2014, 11:08 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I wish Dayton wasn't so far away. I'd be about a 7 hour round trip for me.

Yikes!! Remind me, are you up by Cleveland, Cornflower? If so then yeah, that'd be a loooong day trip!
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
(04-05-2014, 11:26 AM)pixachii Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 11:08 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I wish Dayton wasn't so far away. I'd be about a 7 hour round trip for me.

Yikes!! Remind me, are you up by Cleveland, Cornflower? If so then yeah, that'd be a loooong day trip!
Yup, that neck of the woods.
Marked for archive since the event is now over. Thank you! Special 3