Feedback for Alliecat
Please post any feedback for Alliecat here; thank you smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks again and enjoy your new dollies! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+ 1 for a great buyer

Bought mini Sein from me and was a pleasure to work with - its been so long since I've had to leave feedback I almost completely forgotten how to do it :p
+1 as a buyer. Bought a J-doll from me and was very patient and good to work with. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 buyer! Paid straight away and told me when item arrived.
+1 as a buyer. Bought a Little Pullip+ from me and was as always very easy to work with. smile Thank you! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 seller!
Great communication! Thank you so much
+1 buyer
Wonderful and fast communication, easy to get along and speedy payment smile what else can I ask for smile definetly would work with her again
+1 as buyer
I send her a few stands and other random things. she is always very pleasant to work with smile paid for the shipping generously very quickly. would love to work with her again
+1 as a buyer of a Tuesday Morning mini!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer

Alliecat bought a Tuesday Morning doll from me. Communication was friendly and she kept me updated as we worked thing out. Thanks!
+1 for Alliecat as a buyer. Great communicatior, promptly sent payment, super nice to deal with. Thank you so much!
+1 as buyer. A pleasure to deal with, paid quickly.
+1 as a buyer! Wonderful, friendly member to to business with. Thank you. (yay)
+1 as seller - bought a calendar from her, very easy & pleasant transaction
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)