Ohio & Surrounding Area Meet Mailing List
Hey, everyone!

So, it appears due to a few slight miscommunications, not everyone knew about the mini Blythe meet in Columbus today. While I had a great time, I feel very bad that the information didn't get to everyone and people who might otherwise come, could not. However, I have an idea! I would like to create a mailing list for everyone in the area and send information about meets via email.

Ideally, I would send one email when a meet is first being discussed and another once the details are determined. I would include any Facebook event links or information in these emails. I would not pass along anyone’s email address to anyone else. I would not sign up anyone for spam/websites or send spam. I don’t forward emails.

Signing up would only mean you get an email notifying you that a meet is being discussed and the details of the meet once they are decided. If there is a date change or important change after the details are determined, I will pass along that information. At most, I believe you will receive three emails regarding one meet. I apologize; I will not be able to use this in order to discuss the specifics or vote on a date through email. I will certainly answer any questions about a meet, to the best of my ability. However, if there is a link for the discussion (such as one on Facebook or Flickr), I will share that with you via email. You’ll know what’s up but I can’t relay information about what date works for whom. If people would like to RSVP after the details are determined, I will pass that along that information so that the organizers know how many are coming.

If you’re interested in being on this mailing list, please message me with your email address or comment below. If you know someone who would be interested in joining the mailing list, please feel free to pass this information along. When you tell me your email address, I will tell you mine so that you can make sure my emails aren't sent to your spam folder.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me with them. smile

-Becca