Custom Redo~
So lately I have been trying to get my girls things I said I was going to get ages ago and I finally have been getting things like bodies, wigs, etc. I finally got Iolana another obitsu because the one she was on was absolutely dreadful. When switching bodies I decided I wanted to redo her face up again and give her a fresh start. The color on her nose also kept fading, despite my attempts at being completely gentle with her. I guess I'm also a bit of a perfectionist so any practice in customizing I'm ready to pounce on. smile

It's late so the lighting isn't amazing, maybe tomorrow if it's nice outside I can take better pictures
[Image: 13945211604_608c4ca186_c.jpg]

[Image: 13944813643_1486588563_c.jpg]

[Image: 13944766665_e1753dec27_c.jpg]

Here are some with someone she is smitten with :3
[Image: 13921650032_53a2dbba80_c.jpg]

[Image: 13944748035_27e292fab8_c.jpg]

Thanks for looking smile
Pretty face-up. I like the pics of Iolana and her guy. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I really love how you did her lips! Nice job! She's very pretty.
Aw, she's got such a sweet nervous look! She reminds me of pullip Carol smile lovely job! her guy looks like he's reassuring her xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
so pretty! i love the antique doll look she seems to have about her. and also that dress!
her faceup is beautiful and I second that dress Heart Your photos are always lovely.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
blush Thank you all for the comments. They mean alot :3

@kaninchen @Miss Edith I actually made her dress. It's a chiffon fabric so it was a big challenge to cut from the pattern I have heh, but it was definitely worth the effort I think it suits her smile
she has real personality smile You did a wonderful job with her, I love how fragile she looks