Dorian, The New Guy
(accurate thread title = shameless photospam of my new boy Heart )

Thank you so much to Miss Edith, whom I adopted this lovely fellow from! Although I won't say it in earshot of my other Taes for fear of wounding their manly egos I think he's the most handsome boy in the family now ^-^

Dori is a lot of firsts for me - my first custom, my first fur wig, and my first male Obitsu body! I love him to bits already, and he seems to be a natural at modelling and being a big brother.

[Image: 2lv0coo.jpg]

[Image: sos5r8.jpg]

[Image: 24pf62c.jpg]

[Image: eehvo.jpg]

[Image: 2lqmpv.jpg]

[Image: 2rpxj47.jpg]

[Image: sgsk5y.jpg]

Lily thinks that if he's going to steal her hat, she can at least stalk him and borrow it occasionally :3
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
hes so adorable. i love his face and hair. i hope to get a taeyang one day too. i really want one.
Super handsome! I am such a horrible sucker for purple wigs. <3
Oh my. He's amazing! I love his clothes. Where did you find them?
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Thanks you guys!! I had a lot of fun taking these pics, the poor little guy has been bald since he came so I promised him that wig day would be photoshoot day Heart 2

@Vada haha, you're a sucker for purple wigs too huh!? I'd love to get more but they're surprisingly hard to find in Pullip size

@Byronic his shirt and jeans are Miema Dollhouse, his hat is Dolls Fashion and his tee I got in an Ebay lot of Ken clothes smile

@Meowceline - oh yes, do get a Taeyang someday! They're fabulous in person!! #enabling LOL
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Love! I too am a sucker for purple wigs!

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

(04-24-2014, 04:19 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: @Vada haha, you're a sucker for purple wigs too huh!? I'd love to get more but they're surprisingly hard to find in Pullip size

They totally are! I'm guilty of owning two Xiao Fan wigs and three other purple wigs in various shades, styles, and sizes. blush Except for the Xiao Fan wigs, I've found all the others on eBay, marketed as BJD wigs, of course.
Congrats, missy! Dorian is super-handsome and I'm glad you snatched him up so I didn't have to. I'm a sucker for custom Taes--I love the purple wig and the way he's dressed.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
He is very handsome, and he does rock that hat!

Yes, he definitely looks like he has some modelling experience wink And it also looks like he found a friend pretty quickly!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Handsome indeed smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thank yoouu my dears Heart 2 I find it very hard to shop for the girls and create cute outfits...the boys are a lot easier LOL
(04-24-2014, 02:21 AM)vadafade Wrote: Super handsome! I am such a horrible sucker for purple wigs. <3

I LOVE purple hair color [as in, doll wigs] but have never bought one since I don't have a use for it! DX In particular, I keep glancing at the purple wigs that the eBay seller, evasdoll, has. Omigosh, so tempted. x3 I bought two wigs from that seller before, and they are both absolutely gorgeous.

@Missy: Aww, you lucky girl! XD I was SOO tempted by him, but kinda put off buying him; I'm glad he went to you, though! So many great firsts for you. yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

he is truly handsome! smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

I am SO happy to see him Missy Heart He looks wonderful, purple wigs rule wink and he is finally getting to show off his natural modelling abilities grin Thankyou for giving him such a great home.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred