Elanora arrived <3
Here she is, all super sweet <3. I love her. She came with extras as well ^-^.

[Image: 13986989676_6a7a528aa0_z.jpg]Friday feeling by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14010563884_917593b28b_z.jpg]It's Friday, aaah by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14010571024_3d5f5dc634_z.jpg]Sweet little Elanora by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14030133933_ebaeeca90d_z.jpg]Welcome Elanora ^-^ by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14010584394_e523e1fe51_z.jpg]Hi new friend to eat, oops sorry, MEET grin. by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14010146495_6683ba170d_z.jpg]Mummified and drowsy ^-^ by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14006962231_78bd8849ee_z.jpg]Cute extras grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
That mouth carving is amazing! Huge congrats on her smile

Congrats Bumblebee! grin
I adore that wig. Do you think it can work on Pullips? And I know you just bought her as already a custom.. but if you know where to buy one.. Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Congrats! Lots of cute freckles, too.
Congrats! grin I love her hair.
Love her little teefies and fluffy hair!
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
Thank you all Heart

(04-26-2014, 11:08 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: Congrats Bumblebee! grin
I adore that wig. Do you think it can work on Pullips? And I know you just bought her as already a custom.. but if you know where to buy one.. Tongue

Thank you ^-^. Well it's not a wig smile. All the alpacca hair is rooted to a scalp just like on the oldest Pullips. Her maker and seller has dyed and rerooted the scalp herself, so it is truly OOAK smile. The reason Papins wig fits on my Little vampire Luna is because her scalp isn't attached yet. The wig sits directly on the dome that her scalp is supposed to be attached to later when I have rerooted it. Normally a Blythe would have to wear a 10-11 wig.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
She's so cute, I love that photo of her meeting your vampire girl.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Cutie!!!
Dolly collector and rerooter, rescuer of waifs and strays!!
She is a one funky stunner! Her vibrant hair is amazing and charms on her pullring are adorable.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
OMG she's so cute! I love her hair and her faceup! grin Congrats!
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr