Alliecat's J-dolls (new arrival Oct. 26)
Always lovely to see J-dolls! Congratulations on your newest arrival - she looks classy and royal! I really like the colour coordination in your photos, and she looks so at home with those autumn colours. I really struggle with doll photos (or any photos really) during autumn because the colours and my taste (and thus my dollies) just don't match.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Thanks, everyone! I need to do more photos of the J's. I keep saying that... sigh...
I like the warm autumn colours as backdrops, but, it's coming to the time of year when I also struggle with outdoor photos because it's cold & gloomy. (We had a bleepin' snowstorm this week. I mean, it's melted now, & warmer, but, UGH sad )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She’s lovely. I particularly like the two shots with the flowers, both the asters & the daisies.

Congrats on winning the photo contest.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)