Crystaline and the silver sword <3
Crystaline's cool sword is finally done! She's had an awful amount of fun swinging around and nearly be-heading some of my other dollies xD

(She looks awfully mischievious in that piccy xD )

"Huh? I wasn't thinking about be-heading shinkis! Not at all…."

Thanks for looking! grin

(UPDATE)

You know the whole be-heading thing I had just mentioned? Well.. It sure didn't take long… >_>

Oh Crystaline.. what am I gonna do with you..
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
GAH! POMOCK! I WILL AVENGE YOU! lmao

she is super stunning! smile beautiful doll and awesome sauce sword!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
omg she is just so beautiful!! Get ready to hear this from me many times because she is just stunning!
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

She really is gorgeous.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
What a beauty!
Oh poor Shinkis!
Crystalline is gorgeous and she looks like she knows it, too. I love her sword. Did you make it?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Oh, that's cute. The last picture made me LOL. Love her blue eyes! Looks like she needs a dragon to take her energy out on.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-09-2014, 12:16 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh, that's cute. The last picture made me LOL. Love her blue eyes! Looks like she needs a dragon to take her energy out on.

Or perhaps a boy troll to keep her on her toes?
(05-09-2014, 12:11 PM)KiraKira Wrote: Oh poor Shinkis!
Crystalline is gorgeous and she looks like she knows it, too. I love her sword. Did you make it?

Yes I made her sword! ^ ^ It started out as a popsicle stick and i added apoxie and sculpted the hilt ^ ^

Thank you for all the lovely comments everyone!

[Image: pusheen-the-cat-gif.gif]
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
She's so cute. smile You make me want to make a doll of my DnD character Parkor... He's a spoiled idiot. lol
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Omg I need a mini crystal like the one hanging around her neck. My girls would love them!

On another note- I think she is wonderful! I love her ears a lot! <3 I would love to make a custom elf one day. Myufish did such an amazing job! Her sword is awesome too smile
*_*

She's so beautiful!
*My dolls*
Evie -Kiyomi- River -Lunatic Queen- Hecate -Bloody RR- Lotti -Classical Alice- Lucina -Neo Noir-

Sigma -Gackt- Kaidan -Kain- Crow -Sebastian Private Tutor- Ghost -Hitsugi- Giles -Gyro- Dixon -Valko- Tora -Mad Hatter-
My, she's so incredibly beautiful Savannah! You must be so happy with her ^-^
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Poor Shin-babies ;_;

She looks awesome, great job on the sword too. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
She is so amazing! And I totally ditto the comment about wanting a custom of their D&D character. grin