Welcome Home
Millicent arrived today~ (Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures it's raining here and I couldn't wait...) She's so cute in person. I'm so happy PS had that $5 off sale and I caved.

[Image: 14100354498_9825764963_z.jpg]
Shelby: Hey! You didn't tell me we were expecting someone new!

[Image: 14286993995_a0aac87d8c_z.jpg]
Shelby: Who the heck is she anyway?!

[Image: 14100368160_ffe931eea7_z.jpg]
Shelby: I asked for one friend and that's Cricket. I don't want anymore kids here trying to steal her from me.

After I calmed her down I was able to snap a few shots of Millicent. Her wig I've had since like 2006? It came to me looking rough and I've never really tried to fix it, not even sure where to start with that... But it suits her.

[Image: 14307210843_362d58bafb_z.jpg]Are you ready to rock? by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 14100354159_20e49d42db_z.jpg]Pretend I'm smoking by vampiresmama, on Flickr

[Image: 14100365719_c809e1d234_z.jpg]Untitled by vampiresmama, on Flickr
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
They are going to make great mischief together!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
She's so cute with that wig! I hope that Millicent and Shelby end up being great friends along with Cricket.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats! She's really pretty in that black wig. It's a great look for her. I remember when Shelby was lonely, and now she really doesn't have to worry about that anymore!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Aw, she looks so cute when you can see her eyebrows.
Ahhhh so cute!
Super cute!
Congrats on your new girl. I bet they will be friends soon wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
With a bit of rewigging, Sentimental Noons can be so cute smile Congrats on finally getting her.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Woah she is very pretty, lovely lips! Congrats on your new girl. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks everyone smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Love! Dals are so cute smile

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

Aw, I love the outfit. So cute and playful. Although I love her stock outfit too. ^-^