[Image: 14403800694_1da1def09f_z.jpg]
Little Daemon Ronan
on Flickr by Kiki and Her Dolls

[Image: 14425078433_c8c227a78f_z.jpg]
Little Daemon Ronan
on Flickr by Kiki and Her Dolls

“Learn tricks from others, Become a trickster”
~ Matt Thomas

Finally! I managed to get my dad to install Photoshop on his computer so that I could touch up the images and put them up.

Meet Ronan, Heidi's little brother! I still haven't got any proper clothes for him, but there he is. All cute and sulky. He may not look it, but he's excited to see his sister. On a side note, I've really loved Isul Hednar for a long time. I consider him as my grail even though it may seem odd that I have an Isul as my grail. More pics to come!

Model: Ronan Dahlen
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
He's so cute, I want him but I want a lot of dolls
Thank you! He is a fantastic Isul and my favourite! I recommend him to anyone looking to get a boyish Isul. smile
He was my first Isul smile I love him to pieces, and yours is perfect! Do be gentle with his wig though. I had my Isul wear a lot of hats, and it trashed his wig.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
ByronicHeroine: Thank you! He does make a great first Isul. Aww, that's too bad about his wig though. Luckily, I don't own any doll hats nor know how to make them. LOL Thanks for the warning!
Congratulations on your little daemon. I've also got a Hednar, and he's got to be one of the best Isul releases out there. I totally agree with your description that he actually looks boyish!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
He's a cutie!
KiraKira: Thank you! And I've certainly see your Hednar quite a few times on Flickr. wink I'm always glad to meet more Hednar owners, he deserves more love.

Cornflower Blue: Thanks!
He is so cute! He looks like he has lots of personality smile
ichigo3lemon: Thank you! He is very spunky.
He is cute. In the first pic he looks like he's waiting for you to leave so he can get up to something wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aww he's cute. Looks like a sweetie smile