My new girls - rechipped :)
Isabelle, my Aurora, & my latest girl, Celsiy, who I haven't named yet. Both have been re-wigged & re-chipped, I just need to Obitsu them & decide on their personalities & styles (both are wearing random clothes to protect their dignities :p )

Isabelle...

[Image: 14462196261_9e1a86b7eb_c.jpg]DSC01976 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14278958388_50279a4cef_c.jpg]DSC01978 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14278935840_1b7d1835c6_c.jpg]DSC01984 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

She has such a stunning face-up <3 The wig is a lot curlier than it looked in the photo, but it's a monique & is beautiful quality, so I'm going to try & tame it at some point.

Celsiy...

[Image: 14464406054_f1230b68ee_c.jpg]DSC01986 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14442446706_a73965fe05_c.jpg]DSC01987 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14278932750_83cdd8fdcc_c.jpg]DSC01988 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

[Image: 14278931300_61c81219a6_c.jpg]DSC01989 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

I feel like she needs a large bust Obitsu, because of her pouty lips! I'm thinking about calling her Penny, or something similar. Character wise I'm getting sweet & naiive. She needs her eyelashes adjusting as well, one came off in transit, so when I re-chipped her I glued it back in, & repositioned the other one as it seemed a bit low down - but there was a reason they were low down lol, so I need to re-stick them as she looks kinda squinty!

Hope you guys like my new ladies smile

OMG, cute! Isabelle is enchanting, I love her eyes. Your Celsiy is cute as a button. I never pictured her a blond, but it really suits her.
Feel like so.
Thanks smile I had a look on Flickr & saw quite a few Celsiy's blonde & thought she looked cute smile

Beautiful combinations Lilcurly. Celsiy really does look great as a blonde. Your Aurora is stunning too.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Isabelle! <3 My Aurora is likely my most beloved doll and your take pm her is stunning! Where are the eye chips from?!
Wooow :O

They both look beautiful! The eyechips you chose suit each girl's faceup so well (and I love what they're wearing, even it it's random!)!

Customisation of Pullips never ceases to be a wonder. Isn't it just amazing how many totally different looks you can get, all from the same doll? smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks all! smile

Severity, I made her eyechips, I sell them in my Etsy store, although I don't have any that colour at the moment.

Missy_Crane - that's one of the things I love most about Pullips smile

Wow, both sets of chips are gorgeous. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Haha large bust bodies work great on Celsiy's. My Payton is on one, must be the lips. wink She looks so cute in blonde hair and blue eyes. smile Both your girls look pretty.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
they are both gorgeous Gem. The eyes and wigs you chose - perfection. I have never seen the appeal of Celsiy until seeing your girl. You just have that knack for bringing something out in them smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
It's so funny, because I think Celsiy's eye chips were the biggest draw for me about her: they're very similar to the color of my eyes, hehe. I'm actually getting a second set of her stock chips.

Oh, but I have to say, the eye chips you make are AMAZING!
Thanks all smile

Severity, aww thanks smile I got the technique for making them from Kirakira, I use a photoshopped drawing I did of an iris & change the colours up loads to get different shades smile

Gaah, your Celsiy is so pretty! I am starting to notice her again, hoping to not add her to my wishlist LOL
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

lol, owner pics are just the worst aren't they! :p Psst......don't search her on Flickr, you'll be sold !!

They both look wonderful! I really like the color of Celsiy's eyes.