My new girls - rechipped :)
Thanku smile

They are both gorgeous, I love the eyes you gave them. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thank you smile

Isabelle looks so intense and it seems like Celsiy is a bit flaky... LOL Their eyes give them both a lot of life, you did a great job!
Lol, she does look kinda flakey doesn't she. Thanku smile

Wow, those eyes look perfect on the two Happy Isabelle looks great, that wig really makes her eyes "pop"!
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Both of them are gorgeous! I love how you contrasted the hair & eyes.. and your chips are amazing. smile
I've got to keep an eye on your Etsy shop now I guess. wink
I love their eyes. Where buy them? (Sorry for my little english Tongue )
I love what you have done to both girls.......wow! I was going to ask where you got the new eye-chips and saw you made them! Wow again!
Thanks all smile

And yes I made the eyechips, there are several sets for sale in my etsy store smile

pretty girls! The blonde one is my favourite!
Wow, they're lovely! I haven't been brave enough to re-wig or re-chip any of mine yet, but seeing pictures like this makes me want to!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2