Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2015
(06-26-2014, 12:14 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote:
(06-26-2014, 07:07 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: But I had fish plans....even though I voted for fairy tales... I'm very conflicted right now. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm still excited though.

You can do something with mermaids - so its both a fish and a fairy tale - I'm all giddy about this theme

No mermaids.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Love the theme!
I did some calculations the other day and my US trip will cost me around £5000, some hardcore saving is a must. Dolly diet... and probably instant noodles diet too. Sweatdrop Tongue
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Ouch!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(06-26-2014, 12:23 PM)martah Wrote: Love the theme!
I did some calculations the other day and my US trip will cost me around £5000, some hardcore saving is a must. Dolly diet... and probably instant noodles diet too. Sweatdrop Tongue

At least there's a prize for the person who traveled the farthest to get to PUDDLE.

Also, how much did you budget for a room? If you stay at the hotel there's a discount if you book early. I think it was less than 80 a night for a king bed.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Hmmm the idea I have is for a folk tale which isn't really the same thing. I really want to do a custom this time around so I better get a MIO kit to start practicing. I do have BRH's stock though so she'll probably be coming with me next year. smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Folk tales should count too!
(06-26-2014, 12:36 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote:
(06-26-2014, 12:23 PM)martah Wrote: Love the theme!

At least there's a prize for the person who traveled the farthest to get to PUDDLE.

Also, how much did you budget for a room? If you stay at the hotel there's a discount if you book early. I think it was less than 80 a night for a king bed.

I was budgeting around $140 per night for the Puddle hotel, just to be on a safe side but if there will be a discount then that is even better, leaves me with more spending money. I will need to be there at least a day ahead too, to sort out and get used to different timezone.
What bumps the price is the fact that I want to stay in Chicago for a week after Puddle. I'm sure everything will end up costing less but I always rather to be expecting higher prices so that there are no unpleasant surprises. Hopefully exchange rate will be in my favour too. Happy
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Folk Tales, Fairy Tales, either is fine.
My feedback:

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
Can I help with the gift bag artwork? I went to art school I know how to art
(06-26-2014, 10:14 PM)Meowceline Wrote: Can I help with the gift bag artwork? I went to art school I know how to art
vanie is coordinating the gift bag art. Anyone interested in helping can contact her. Thanks for offering!
My feedback:

Oh, yeah that extra week would bump up the cost, but if you're coming all the way to Chicago, you have to stay and see things. I don't know if you're a Star Wars fan, but they just announced that the George Lucas Cultural Museum is going to be built in Chicago by the Shedd, and a lot of other big attractions. I doubt it'll be ready by next year, but maybe for 2016. You should also look into a Chicago City Pass or a Chicago Go Card. They work differently but both of them let you pay one price and get the option to visit a lot of places.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
(06-26-2014, 08:40 PM)martah Wrote: What bumps the price is the fact that I want to stay in Chicago for a week after Puddle. I'm sure everything will end up costing less but I always rather to be expecting higher prices so that there are no unpleasant surprises. Hopefully exchange rate will be in my favour too. Happy

staying in chicago a week after is going to bump the price dramatically as there is a very large convention (neocon) held usually the week after. and it's big. really big. like every room in chicago is booked and the only one you can find is $800 a night big.
Hey, the good news is that Neocon is June 15-17 next year (it was June 9-11) this year. So hopefully that will help.
My feedback:

(06-27-2014, 04:44 AM)kaninchen Wrote: $800 a night big.

Dead

My plan is to leave on 13/14 June so hopefully I will avoid that cost.

I'm not a fan of Star Wars, unfortunately. Thank you for the passes link though, I will take a look into it. smile
I would love to visit Broadway in Chicago but the show I was really exited about, Pippin, is starting from 28th. Maybe there will be something else that sparks my interest.
I've had the perfect idea that will coincide with this years theme! This theme sounds like a really fun idea, hopefully I'll be able to make it this year LOL
[Image: Untitled_3.png]