Little Olly (MIO Custom)
My first custom is finished! She's a little version of me smile
[Image: 20140715_200607.jpg]

I don't have her forehead scar irl, but that's how I've depicted myself in my artwork since 2007, I think. There's reasoning for it.
[Image: 20140715_200755.jpg]

[Image: 20140715_202114.jpg]

[Image: 20140715_203423.jpg]
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
[thread=7257414]Little Olly MIO Custom[/thread]
[thread=7256975]Feedback[/thread]
Photo Albums: Sasha Lumina~Ai-Zen (Freya)~Nahh Ato~Serpent~WonderWoman
[thread=7257856]Dolls for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257787]Doll clothes for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257185]Other dolls and items for sale[/thread]
[thread=7257795]Non-Doll items for sale (games, Hello Kitty, etc.)[/thread]
[thread=7257065]Wanted List[/thread]
She is amazing, Olly! I am in awe. And I love all the dragons.
Where did you get her glasses?
The glasses came from when I bought Celsiy. The seller included them as an extra. I wish I knew where they got them from, I'd love to pick up some extra pairs myself smile
I'm an artist. [thread=7257750]~Custom face-up commissions available here~[/thread] ~Commission info and portfolio here~ [thread=7256925]~Art and Commission Thread~[/thread]
I think they might be Dilettante's? I'm not sure though.
&if you're still doing commissions in September, when I'll have paid my BJD off, I'm totally going to commission you because you do amazing work. :3
Wow, I'm really blown away. You did amazing work. The shading and blending look great. I wish you lots of luck keeping up with the amount of people who would love to have you do a commission for them.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She's so pretty! You are really talented as it's your first smile
Do you have long hair like she does? And she has lovely eyes.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

She looks amazing! I can't believe she's your first, the makeup is so well done Tongue I like the wig you chose.
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Thank you everyone smile

Severity, I will most definitely be open for commissions still smile

I do have long hair, it reaches my waist. The wig is a little darker than my hair though. My hair is dark brown and the wig is almost black. I had a hard time finding wigs are dark as my hair with no bangs.
I am mega jealous of those D&D Gold Dragons. I have a Silver one myself that i've touched up and added on to (A side hobby of mine is painting miniatures!)
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
I got lucky finding the bigger one. I love the D&D dragons :3 I have the medium and large sized silver ones too, among others. I should take a group picture of them :3 I still need to repaint the Golds, the factory paint on the tails are pretty wonky on both of them.
(07-19-2014, 03:04 PM)Olly Wrote: I got lucky finding the bigger one. I love the D&D dragons :3 I have the medium and large sized silver ones too, among others. I should take a group picture of them :3 I still need to repaint the Golds, the factory paint on the tails are pretty wonky on both of them.

oh god, I am so jealous that you have a big Silver one, I'd do anything to get my hands on one, (my doll Crystaline is a Silver Dragon Descendant in my D&D campaign!!)
What makes this even better is that one of the next dolls I am customizing is going to be my character from my last D&D campaign, and she is a baby gold dragon that takes elf form in gold dragon armor when she has to disguise herself smile
(07-19-2014, 03:50 PM)Olly Wrote: What makes this even better is that one of the next dolls I am customizing is going to be my character from my last D&D campaign, and she is a baby gold dragon that takes elf form in gold dragon armor when she has to disguise herself smile

OOoooooh! very excited to see that!
My favorite D&D campaign I ever played in was one in which we played the dragons and got to pillage and attack adventurers! I played a white dragon called Kalaalith. She was so fun to play. :3
That's your first custom!? That is...amazing Heart 2 I love the shading around her eyes.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)