Tea, Shoes and Happiness
[Image: 14735723261_97ce4140d8_z.jpg]

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy shoes, and that's kind of the same thing."
~ Anonymous

Tea with her favourite pair of heels. She has to dress to impress at her job. She works as an assistant editor to a well-known fashion magazine. She can power-walk in heels of any height, a skill which she proudly proclaims to her friends.

Model: Tea Lindh
Coat and inner dress made by mother. Stocks from original stock and shoes from Taobao.
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
Awesome shoes smile

Your photos always have a kind of Zen elegance to them yay

Tell Tea she rocks those heels! xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Nifty shoes! Too bad we can't see the outfit your mother made.
Aww, I love Tea! She looks great in those heels and tights, they really suit her (but then again they are stock!) LOL
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Lilcurly: Yes those are awesome shoes. They were really inexpensive too!

Missy_Crane: Thank you so much! I feel like Tea really is the only one in my collection who looks like she should always wear heels!

Cornflower Blue: I actually have more pics of her. LOL I just didn't want to release so many similar pics all at once on Flickr. I'll be sure to post her full outfit sometime soon. smile

AliceMR: I'm glad you like her! smile And the tights are stock but the shoes aren't. Her stock shoes are not that pretty I find.
Oh how wonderful! I love how you did this!
I love your pattern of posting photos - I can't help but notice how pretty Tea is smile Si'Anna is quite underrated.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Little mouse: Thank you!I'm glad you like this!

beajjai033: Haha thanks! And yes she is so underrated. She deserves more love!
She is very cute and I simple love her shoes smile
Thank you Audacia! I call those her MH shoes. LOL
fab shoes, can't help but loving those killer heels!!!
liquiriziadolly: Thank you! They are fabulous. smile