My Isul's new ambition?!
So I let my sister take home my Isul Tete, only to wake up to these pics sent to my phone a few days later :0

Isn't he precious :3
She made the entire ballet outfit herself! I'm kind of amazed this was just her first try.

[Image: 1408485552327_zps396954b6.jpg]

[Image: 1408485547461_zpsb2e760ac.jpg]

I seriously want to make a "ballet practice" diorama now smile
So cute!
Ahhhhhh I love it!
Wow * w* adorable! I always crossdress my Isul too LOL
How very black swan smile It suits him. And your sister is a very talented dress maker, the outfit came out great. Love it!
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
How lovely! She did a great job!
Wow, beautiful! For her first try...that is amazing grin

He looks adorable.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Nice job on the dress! Er, poor Isul seems doomed to wear girly stuff.
For some reason, all I can think about is Rango dressed up as a Thespian flying through the air while Flight of the Valkyries plays on a Banjo. He has such a whimsical feel.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Um, if anyone's Taeyangs are into cross-dressing, let me know, I've got this lovely dress that was made for him and not pullip :3
Thanks so much everyone grin
I'll make sure to pass all the compliments on to my sister.
She's caught the bug and has been working on some more outfits since I last spoke to her, so I'm sure I'll show those on here soon.

Isul does look good in girl clothes doesn't he.
I had to convince my sister several times he's not a little girl. wink