Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 6 Rules and Judges
Rules:
--There will be 6 challenges.
--Each photo will be graded on a 1-10 scale.
--You will have 6 days per challenge to take your photo and submit it.
--There will be 1 day of judging between challenges. You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--Each challenge the contestant will get an average score from the six judges. The six scores will then be averaged together at the end of the contest for the overall score of that contestant.
--All files should be 1200x1800 or 1800x1200
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Judges:
Kanamai
Hina Ichigo
rpb3000
Vanie
KiraKira
DragonsBld
I don't see anything regarding the use of photo editing software. How much editing is allowed?
Minor editing is allowed, for example in a past contest someone added smoke to their image.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Question: should we expect a confirmation email that our entry has been received each round?

I only ask because of the recent server issues and know that sometimes (if the web and mail servers are the same, sometimes they are, sometimes they're not) email service can also be disrupted. Wouldn't want an on-time entry lost to the ether due to technical gremlins smile
(09-26-2014, 05:31 AM)scrapsoflife Wrote: Question: should we expect a confirmation email that our entry has been received each round?

I only ask because of the recent server issues and know that sometimes (if the web and mail servers are the same, sometimes they are, sometimes they're not) email service can also be disrupted. Wouldn't want an on-time entry lost to the ether due to technical gremlins smile

Our email is actually through gmail. So its not affected by the server at all.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Quick question: Can we have other dolls in the photo (Such as Pullips, Taeyangs, or other Dals) with our main Dal?
^^^^ I was wondering this too !

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Yes but I believe the dal has to be the central focus of the photo
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Sent my entry! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Are we allowed text on the images? Like if we were re-creating a movie poster type of picture?

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(10-05-2014, 01:18 AM)Chihiro Wrote: Are we allowed text on the images? Like if we were re-creating a movie poster type of picture?

That is fine.