Ghost girl is done :)
My custom #7 is done. My Simply Guava is now a sad ghost girl. I really love how she turned out, I have worked hard on her and been feeling pretty poorly while doing it as I have been ill for days. I think I have poured some of my emotions into her, poor girl. The ideas for her came to me in a dream, quite specific ones. I woke in the middle of the night from one of my art inspiration dreams. I've had that before ^-^. I'm happy I managed to give her unhealthy looking veins on her face, and the eyelids turned out just like I wanted them. I dreamed of butterflies and the word Monark. She is pretty different from my healthy looking previous girl wink. But I have wanted to do a ghost girl sometime.

[Image: 15153783918_fbce895247_z.jpg]My ghost girl by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15337188791_dfcabcbdae_z.jpg]My ghost girl by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15317325966_ef16fa516c_z.jpg]My ghost girl by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15340360845_476361d8be_z.jpg]My ghost girl by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15153646020_6ffe58404f_z.jpg]My ghost girl by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15317313016_974a9b1e01_z.jpg]My ghost girl by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15340033992_c0ef11300c_z.jpg]My ghost girl by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
Wow she is beautiful. How much do you charge for Blythe customization? I am getting my first blythe soon and I am thinking about having her customized to look more realistic ie: eyes, nose and mouth carving I guess is what it would take.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
I really like the white lashes--it adds to the ghostly feel. The painting on this girl's eyelids is so delicate and well-done! I love the way she's blushed, too.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you so much <3. I would have liked to try her with white eyelashes as well, instead of the black ones. I'll have to see if I can find some sometime smile.

cmair1202: I charge $80 for the whole carving, faceup, eyelids, boggling, sleep eyes, changing eyechips, gaze correction + I charge a bit extra for carving of teeth, haircuts (depending how much) and painted eyechips as it takes extra time and because it might not be something everyone wants smile. And a bit extra for any other eyechips, pull string or charms I find for you if you wish, but those are all things that can be sent with the doll. Body can also be changed if sent with the doll smile. I can send you a copy of the full description of my work I have over at dollchemy if you wish?
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
My little ghost girl looks good in a vintage style with the steampunk things from Dal Ra Muw ^-^. The cute dress and stockings are from Miema Dollhouse <3.

[Image: 15165719709_8e83a8da35_z.jpg]New outfit grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15165711449_32aba1e084_z.jpg]New outfit grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15165766210_c1efa21e04_z.jpg]New outfit grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15352140302_bdc8b6b55e_z.jpg]New outfit grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15165686639_e52389f9ee_z.jpg]New outfit grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr

[Image: 15352121642_1b5f00d70b_z.jpg]New outfit grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
flickr
Those goggles!!!

The eyelid butterfly wings definitely work well with the steampunk vibe.
cmair1202: I charge $80 for the whole carving, faceup, eyelids, boggling, sleep eyes, changing eyechips, gaze correction + I charge a bit extra for carving of teeth, haircuts (depending how much) and painted eyechips as it takes extra time and because it might not be something everyone wants smile. And a bit extra for any other eyechips, pull string or charms I find for you if you wish, but those are all things that can be sent with the doll. Body can also be changed if sent with the doll smile. I can send you a copy of the full description of my work I have over at dollchemy if you wish?
[/quote]

Yes please can you send the information to my email address? It will be awhile though because I am still waiting for her to arrive in the mail.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
(09-26-2014, 02:16 AM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: Thank you so much <3. I would have liked to try her with white eyelashes as well, instead of the black ones. I'll have to see if I can find some sometime smile.

Bee, all the halloween stuff is out in the stores here in the states. If I see any inexpensive white lashes here, I'll let you know.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Those butterfly lids are gorgeous!