Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 6 - Challenge 2: Adventure
A last minute one by me! The idea came veryyy late... sad
♡ Pullip & friends, Sylvanian Families, Mini Lalaloopsy's, Monster High, Novi Stars, Zelfs, Kawaii Crush, Ever After High ♡
I submitted mine. It's about 10 hours of work altogether. 4 hours sewing, 4 hrs setup, 1 hour of travel (to get some stuff) and 1 hour of picture taking, though the perspective/layout I eventually gave up on and just went with what had come out best of the freakin' 100+ pictures -.-

Dalicious is a pretty big time commitment, but I think there would be people dropping out and feeling they didn't have enough time if it was 10 days, 14 days, or one month per challenge. I like the current setup, but it would be nice to get the next challenge on Sunday night when the current challenge expires, instead of waiting until after judging to send out the next challenge.
I hope I don't have to drop out today.. But I'm really fearing I might have to :< I'll see what I can come up with...
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
(10-06-2014, 01:42 AM)SavannahFaerie Wrote: I hope I don't have to drop out today.. But I'm really fearing I might have to :< I'll see what I can come up with...

Same here. sad

I hope that you can stay in!
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Got mine in! was able to put together something really fast.
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
I sent mine did you get it?
Yea, I got everyones who have sent it in so far. I was just in a car for most of the day traveling back home.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Just sent mine in.

I hope they include the caption.

It's so much better with the caption. >w<
FSWTBLJ
(09-30-2014, 08:41 AM)Kanamai Wrote: The theme is Adventure.

[Image: 152nwb8.jpg]

----------

(edit) Speaking of ideas, I got 2 or 3, but I chose the toughest one Tongue the other would include some mildly serious traveling (maybe someday, because is really cool) and mountain climbing.
Sent mine.

(10-06-2014, 12:59 AM)Requiem Wrote: I submitted mine. It's about 10 hours of work altogether. 4 hours sewing, 4 hrs setup, 1 hour of travel (to get some stuff) and 1 hour of picture taking, (.......) of the freakin' 100+ pictures -.-

Almost the same here: 5 hours sewing, 5 more making props, about 3 hours searching the perfect background in a near wood/grove(?), and 2 hrs for setup and taking pics, actually 22 and 11 more for the reverse making-of (it's easier while I'm disassembling all that stuff). I'm verrrry tired right now but I enjoyed all of it! yay
If you can smell what Coty is cooking

>>> feedback <<<
Sent mine!
(10-06-2014, 12:59 AM)Requiem Wrote: I submitted mine. It's about 10 hours of work altogether. 4 hours sewing, 4 hrs setup, 1 hour of travel (to get some stuff) and 1 hour of picture taking, though the perspective/layout I eventually gave up on and just went with what had come out best of the freakin' 100+ pictures -.-
Wow, that's a lot of time!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Squeaking in at the last minute!! Yeah, mine took a couple trips to fabric and hobby shops too. 2 outfits, about 5 handmade props/accoutrements, one not handmade, and a couple hundred photos playing around with lights and rigging. It's been about 3 days of fretting about what I needed, and 3 days getting everything and putting it together. Gonna do a couple more shots in different poses not quite so specific to the topic now, since a lot of the outfit work doesn't even get seen.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Very upset I could not get mine in this week. Had a very sudden death in my very immediate family and had to leave town sad Been a very rough week..
I'm sorry to hear that, Audacia. Hugs and sympathy to you! Heart 2
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I'm so sorry... sad
FSWTBLJ