Ivy in the burning bushes
I haven't had too much time for my dolls lately, but when I saw how red my burning bushes were, I had to take a few pictures smile

[Image: 15567992415_911dc25bc2.jpg]
by TinyTinnu, on Flickr

I'm browsing posts here again, yay! I missed the dolly goodness. Just not commenting much because I have a nursing/sleeping babe in my arms during computer time! She came the Friday after PUDDLE, so glad I was able to make it smile

[Image: 15382362220_ffcc686214.jpg]
by TinyTinnu, on Flickr
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
I've been wondering about your baby, congrats! And I'm glad you found a few minutes for dolly time. Afternoon is such a gorgeous Pullip.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
What a great contrast between your darling doll and the vibrant burning bush! Thanks for sharing smile
Congrats on the little one, and wonderful photos. smile

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

Congratulations on your new arrival, and your photos are lovely!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congrats on the new bundle of joy! I'm glad you were able to attend PUDDLE without any interruptions. The burning bush makes an excellent contrast to Ivy's cool beauty.
Congrats on your new baby! And love the photos, the bright red really brings out the subtly of Ivy's coloring. Such a beautiful girl <3
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
Thank you all smile Always love to see others' pictures of Afternoon, too!
The color of the leaves make a beautiful background for that lovely girl of yours! smile
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She look amazing yay the colors of the bush look great with her Happy
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Thank you for your sweet comments, PullipPrincess and AliceMR smile
Beautiful photos of your Pullip and huge congratulations about your new baby *happy sigh*