First Outing
I took Hanabi, my Pullip Akemi, out with me today. It was the first time I've ever taken any of my dolls outside, but it was actually a lot of fun and I plan on doing it again sometime. smile

On our way to the playground:

[Image: LetsGoAlready_zps7c610133.jpg]

[Image: LetsGoAlready2_zps6fc8f4dd.jpg]

Playing on the play structure:

[Image: Playtime_zps135bbc1f.jpg]

[Image: Playtime5_zpsd5106c24.jpg]

[Image: Playtime2_zpsf3599311.jpg]

[Image: Playtime4_zps06d95208.jpg]

[Image: Playtime3_zps55f6dfc2.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She is so adorable! Her coloring goes beautifully with the color of the playground also!
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
Oh my goodness, your bike!!!!! That's fantastic. grin Is that a custom job or is it common? I've never seen such a cute colourful one here -- very distinctive.
Cute photos. I like the third one, and I like the sequence, the way you have her looking a little timid at first and then with each photo she looks a little more comfortable on the play structure.
Isn't it fun taking them out!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a fun photo-set! And your bike is just too cool! (Is that one of the Liberty of London prints or a custom job?)
(10-20-2014, 01:54 AM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: She is so adorable! Her coloring goes beautifully with the color of the playground also!

I'm happy you think so~! Thank you! ^.^ And it's funny, because I hadn't even noticed that until you mentioned it. :O

(10-20-2014, 03:00 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh my goodness, your bike!!!!! That's fantastic. grin Is that a custom job or is it common? I've never seen such a cute colourful one here -- very distinctive.
Cute photos. I like the third one, and I like the sequence, the way you have her looking a little timid at first and then with each photo she looks a little more comfortable on the play structure.
Isn't it fun taking them out!

My bike isn't custom, but it's not really a common design either. yay It was actually part of a collaboration with Target and Neiman Marcus out in the US a couple of years back, and since I really loved the design and was a pretty good deal and needed a bike anyway, I went ahead and bought it as soon as I was able to. It was a hassle having it shipped to us, but in the end, I'm really happy with it and I love it to bits. smile I'm really happy that you like it, too! ^.^

I'm so glad that you caught that, too! x3 I was hoping to convey her feelings like that, so that makes me extremely happy that you were able to tell~! And yes, I had so much fun having her out with me, even though at first I was a bit nervous and worried about her falling or getting damaged. ^^;

(10-20-2014, 12:05 PM)scrapsoflife Wrote: What a fun photo-set! And your bike is just too cool! (Is that one of the Liberty of London prints or a custom job?)

Thank you very much~! The bike was actually a collaboration between Target and Neiman Marcus, and I think the bike was actually designed by Alice + Olivia, if I remember correctly...? I'm not 100% sure on the name, but I'm pretty sure it's close if anything. ^^;
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She's a perfect match for the bike! I look forward to seeing more outdoor photos from you.
(10-20-2014, 01:29 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's a perfect match for the bike! I look forward to seeing more outdoor photos from you.

She really is. :3 It's bright and vivid just like her. smile Also, I certainly do plan to take more outdoor pictures soon. I actually am already planning another, but it may have to wait just a little bit longer. I'm waiting for the leaves to change colors. yay

*Sprites made by me*

Lovely photos! as CFB said, would love to see more! yay
Djeez your bike is adorable! I thought mine was nice! hahaha grin
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
She looks like a lot of fun smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Oh my gosh she looks so precious in your bike basket!
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]
(10-21-2014, 12:10 AM)Chyntia Wrote: Lovely photos! as CFB said, would love to see more! yay
Djeez your bike is adorable! I thought mine was nice! hahaha grin

Aww, thanks! yay It really is nice to know that there are people who like both my dolls and my bike! xD I'm sure your bike is very nice, too, though! smile
I'm actually a little curious to know what yours looks like~

(10-21-2014, 11:59 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: She looks like a lot of fun smile

She really is! yay Every time I look at her, she brightens up my mood. grin

(10-21-2014, 02:59 PM)ridi Wrote: Oh my gosh she looks so precious in your bike basket!

Thank you for saying so~! yay I thought so too, and I was so tempted to ride around with her just like that in the basket, but I made her sit down once we took off just so I wouldn't risk her falling over. ^^;

*Sprites made by me*

hahaha I will take a photo of mine, when the weather gets better over here!! pooring down with rain the last few days sad
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Sorry to hear about the bad weather, hopefully it clears up soon though! yay Also, that sounds good, and I can't wait to see when you are able to take pictures of it. :3

*Sprites made by me*

Very lovely! She looks so sweet and innocent playing on the playground!
Thank you for saying so! She really did have so much fun playing around there, and really wants to go there again. :3

*Sprites made by me*