Central MA meetup?
Hi everyone!
I'd like to introduce my self, my name is Anna and i own three pullips, Kirche, Akemi Homura, and sailor moon. I was wondering if anyone in MA or CT would like to meetup up for a halloween event at "thats entertainment!" in Worcester MA. I need some intrested before I book an event so please comment below if you are interested!
Thanks looking forward to meeting you all!
HappyAnna
I'm interested but it'll depend on the date! I live in southeastern CT.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Halloween Event... like this coming weekend? I'm guessing maybe people didn't reply fast enough. slash

I haven't been to a doll meet in aaaages and I'd love to go to one! I am in Somerville, but I'm ok with driving as long as it is a weekend I have free.

Venue seems interesting - I don't spend much time in worcester, so I've never been there.

(I'm a bit busy and not checking forums as much as I'd like, so feel free to direct message me, or find me on flickr or twitter (esmereldes) to wave me down).
I am thinking of a meet up in early december still need some more interest tho so spread the word! Happy
Hmm I live in MA so it would not be to difficult to get there! Sounds like fun.
I would be very interested in a meet at That's Entertainment because I love that place but I can't make Halloween because it's short notice and I'm not sure I would be able to use the car that day (plus I live in Salem so it would feel weird to be somewhere else on Halloween >.<) but if anyone is interested in doing this another day then I am game!
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
If we can suggest dates yet, can I suggest one? smile Dec 13/14 weekend is better than Dec 6/7 weekend because I have a baby shower to go to on the 7th. But if votes swing to the 6th, I can probably still make that. After that maybe is too close to christmas? (I am not sure) Would definitely be nice to get a meet together, it's been a long time since I've gone to one!
hi guys! so glad there is so much interest! if you could all email me your facebook profile links so i can friend you and start a group that would be great, my email is as follows:
annacstephens519@gmail.com

~Anna smile
(11-13-2014, 12:01 AM)annacstephens519 Wrote: hi guys! so glad there is so much interest! if you could all email me your facebook profile links so i can friend you and start a group that would be great, my email is as follows:
annacstephens519@gmail.com

~Anna smile

Sadly I don't have a facebook account (well, not so sadly most of the time... LOL ), but I'll PM you my email...
no facebook here either smile