Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 6 - Challenge 6 Discussion
Challenge 6 Entries
(Click for photos!)

Discuss!

The winner will be announced on November 7th!
I looove Fiori first and foremost. But also Maylee, Princessa, Mina too actually. Some didn't quite come across to me that well (missing reference maybe) but I love the adorably quirky eyeball dress Sara is wearing. Raw Mu has a gorgeous photo as usual, but not necessarily haunted... maybe hauntingly cute though. And I realized that mine looks like something one might watch on a campy J-dorama. lol Ah well. I'm still happy with it. Congratulations to everyone for finishing! Woo hoo! This was tremendously fun. :-D
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Princessa is my favourite this week. I also especially love Teagan, Fiori, Lydia & Maylee with all the spare limbs :O, Ra Muw & Mina.

Congratulations to every one of you for finishing ! Beautiful, clever, funny photos - you're all great grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I really adore Fiori's entry this round c: Very haunting, yet somehow romantic.
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Ah! The Mario one made me laugh~! xD I've got a lot of favorites this round. I really love Fiori, Maylee, V-det, and Ra-Muw's pictures. smile I do think that Ra-Muw's is definitely super adorable, so I think I may like hers the most. x3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I love Raw-Muw's! Fiori's my favorite!! grin!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Princessa's pic is what happens if you don't show her Dalicious entries to someone else within 7 days Tongue

Fiori's was super artistic, but Coty Winter's made me lol the most smile
They're all good. smile

...I found the scariest part of Requiem's to be the Acer brand name... It's like the cherry on top of the horror sundae.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(11-04-2014, 02:10 AM)fishy Wrote: They're all good. smile

...I found the scariest part of Requiem's to be the Acer brand name... It's like the cherry on top of the horror sundae.

Ha ha, too true!
Lol! Well there's only 2 computer makers who make netbooks with full-sized keyboards, and the 'good' brand ones I had before this each broke within a couple of months of the warranty expiring due to the exact same flaw in the power plug on the motherboard wearing out...so Acer it was!
Fiori just stole my heart.
Though the photos are very creative and inspiring)