Eyes
On my last thread Kyubi09 asked about Sam's eyes so I took a few shots with his eyes being the focus.
Sam's eyes are painted by me and as I'm useless with paint it's resulted in lots of interesting textures. I actually like the result though.
Also as they're silver and metallic they're pretty reflective.
[Image: 15741805785_a454cbf6cd_z.jpg]
[Image: 15556371128_66e6ba1928_z.jpg]
[Image: 15741804125_e25b6446ee_z.jpg]
Oh yeah, and he has a pet otter.
[Image: 15741808285_929f73aa0f_z.jpg]
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Are they teddy bear eyes or backings with clear eyechips? They look really cool!
(11-10-2014, 03:04 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Are they teddy bear eyes or backings with clear eyechips? They look really cool!
Nope! They're just clear coolcat chips and metallic paint! Thank you! >w<
Keep Moving Forward
Sorry for being dense, but do you mean you painted on the back of the clear chips?
(11-10-2014, 03:21 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Sorry for being dense, but do you mean you painted on the back of the clear chips?

No problem! I did have the same question when I first got them like "....where do I paint?" but you're right, you paint the back of them. C=
Keep Moving Forward
SAMs so cute, and his eyes are pretty!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(11-10-2014, 04:00 AM)KiraKira Wrote: SAMs so cute, and his eyes are pretty!

Ahh thank you! I'm happy you like him!!
Keep Moving Forward
They are really cute, well done grin
Thanks for sharing how you made them!
Very nice! I love them!! smile smile
- Thank you, SaekaichanHeart 2
ISO; Ririko, Sfoglia , Suigintou 06', Shinku 06' ( FOUND )
(11-10-2014, 06:13 AM)Audacia Wrote: They are really cute, well done grin
Thank you! =D

(11-10-2014, 07:37 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Thanks for sharing how you made them!
No problem! C=

(11-10-2014, 01:52 PM)Saekaichan Wrote: Very nice! I love them!! smile smile
Thank you so much!
Keep Moving Forward
Beautiful! Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Yeah these are stunning. I love how they have that monotone effect while still having a lot of depth. Really beautiful.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
They are great! I love how the metallic paint, it works so well!!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(11-11-2014, 09:40 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Beautiful! Heart
Thank you! <333
(11-12-2014, 01:00 PM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: Yeah these are stunning. I love how they have that monotone effect while still having a lot of depth. Really beautiful.
Thank you! I feel the metallic paint has a lot to do with how much depth they have. Thank you again! >w<

(11-12-2014, 08:02 PM)Chyntia Wrote: They are great! I love how the metallic paint, it works so well!!
Thanks! Same! Metallic paint is fantastic! 8D
Keep Moving Forward