Upside Down and Sleepy
Two completely un-related photos of Sam and Jin! XD
[Image: 15611539690_99be93f29f_z.jpg]
Some context, They share a hat size despite being different scales and Sam has a habit of stealing Donivan, my Delf If's hats.
See:
[Image: 7644431932_fc56d503e1_z.jpg]
Only problem is Sam always gets his own back... Donivan's gotta watch his back. Sam may be small but he's lethal. XD
-----
[Image: 15177099733_ec2865ec87_z.jpg]
And here's Jin snuggling up to "mini Will" who is a tiny version of the arpakasso I snuggle up to.
[Image: 7380066222_04cf1e5d81_z.jpg]
Will is the big one in the middle, for comparison.
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Adorable photos! It looks like Sam really does not want to give that hat back!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
awww matching doll size and human size alpacassos! So cute. My favorites are the action shots, they're so funny and creative great job!
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
(11-18-2014, 02:54 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Adorable photos! It looks like Sam really does not want to give that hat backwards!
As far as he's concerned it's his hat now. XD

(11-18-2014, 04:07 AM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: awww matching doll size and human size alpacassos! So cute. My favorites are the action shots, they're so funny and creative great job!
Thank you!! I'm happy you like them, they're lots of fun to take! XD
Keep Moving Forward
Adorable photos! Does Donivan have lace on his butt in the second photo?
(11-18-2014, 01:12 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Adorable photos! Does Donivan have lace on his butt in the second photo?

He does! He does! It's really weird, it's like industrially sewn on so I just left it. XD
Thank you! X3
Keep Moving Forward
Ha, totally unrelated photos but I love that it's funny and onto the next it's adorable. smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(11-20-2014, 12:17 AM)beajjai033 Wrote: Ha, totally unrelated photos but I love that it's funny and onto the next it's adorable. smile

XD Yep! Sometimes I take matching pictures but most times I get too distracted and take completely different photos!
Keep Moving Forward