Possible meet-up in Beverly Massachusetts
Now would anyone be interested in one, if so what month works best as I was thinking of a spring meet.
I'd probably be up for one but will depend on the date, Sundays tend to work best for me.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Belevery is accessible from the commuter rail? If so I would love to come.
^ It is on the commuter line! I would definitely go to a meet in Beverly! (I live right over the bridge in Salem)

And I second Sundays. That's a good day for me too because I have every other Sunday off. Would Spring mean something like April?
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
This year has been so crazy to even plan such a thing! But now that it's autumn it's would be so much easier to plan a meet, are any of you still interested?
Depending on date maybe, Requiemart is local-ish too so she might be game too.
Awesome! I’m definitely thinking of late October on a Sunday—say, like, 18th-25th somewhere between there. I know for sure it would be great to have a Halloween themed meet.
Update so talking with the local Library about said meet up and they're all good as apparently they've had a Bjd meet up here in the past (I had no Idea woah) unfortunately most dates in October on sundays are booked so does does mid-early November sound.
I would totally come If I lived closer. I hope the meet up went well! smile
I'll check up with Requiemart this weekend if it'll possibly work for her or not, I should be good either way!
(10-15-2015, 12:35 PM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: I would totally come If I lived closer. I hope the meet up went well! smile

Thank you I wish you could come!

(10-16-2015, 11:36 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: I'll check up with Requiemart this weekend if it'll possibly work for her or not, I should be good either way!
Awesome!
Early November works for me!
Anyone still up for this?
Oh I'm actually still working on it! I've been shooting emails to the library staff. Might be a little later than expected but I think its worth it as it's a great place to have a meetup. Happy
Ok awesome. Unfortunately I only have Monday's and Tuesday's off :/