Handmade doll props Update 7/6/2016
(03-04-2015, 12:05 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Another ice cream cone done!

I also started needle felting a Mokona doll for my Pullip Yuuko Ichihara custom!

This one is more of a test to see if I could make it, as I had plenty of white wool on hand, but I need to get black wool to make the black Mokona, since that's the one that's with Yuuko most of the time. Still, I do plan on finishing up this little guy! I'm actually surprised with how well he's coming along.

The ice cream looks great! I love the little orange slice. Did you make the fruit too? (^u^)
(03-06-2015, 08:07 AM)thisday Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 12:05 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Another ice cream cone done!

I also started needle felting a Mokona doll for my Pullip Yuuko Ichihara custom!

This one is more of a test to see if I could make it, as I had plenty of white wool on hand, but I need to get black wool to make the black Mokona, since that's the one that's with Yuuko most of the time. Still, I do plan on finishing up this little guy! I'm actually surprised with how well he's coming along.

The ice cream looks great! I love the little orange slice. Did you make the fruit too? (^u^)

Thank you so much~! yay I actually didn't make the fruit and used some of the fruit that was in a deco kit that I bought awhile ago, but I do hope to make fruits sometime. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: Mokona%20Needle%20Felt_zpsn5ewkmx2.jpg]

And Mokona is done!!! I still am in the process of removing the loose wool that stuck to him though. ^^; I'm quite happy with how this turned out, especially since this has only been my second needle felting project and I didn't have a guide to go off of. ^.^ I can't wait to start on Black Mokona now!
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

very cute! Everything is very lovely and well made!
My daughter makes my doll food. which reminds me, she needs more clay. wink
(03-07-2015, 05:28 PM)Audacia Wrote: very cute! Everything is very lovely and well made!

Thank you so much~! <3 Reading that made me so happy!

(03-07-2015, 10:23 PM)Rebeccapettigrew Wrote: My daughter makes my doll food. which reminds me, she needs more clay. wink

That's cool that she does that for you! smile Hehe! Clay really does seem to run out fast and it always seems like you can never have enough of it on hand! xD

*Sprites made by me*

Ahh Mokona is perfect!! You got their expression perfectly!!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
(03-12-2015, 09:55 AM)oonyaoo Wrote: Ahh Mokona is perfect!! You got their expression perfectly!!

Thank you! ^.^ I'm really happy with how he turned out too. This Mokona was actually to test to see whether or not I'd be able to make Black Mokona for my customized Youtsuzu, Yuuko, and I didn't expect him to end up being as cute as he is! x3 I really love him! Heart 2

*Sprites made by me*

Gah! everything looks great and so well made! (I especially love that rose!) Every time I try to make something for my girls it just turns out looking like a five year old did it LOL Good job with everything, all of it looks awesome!
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
(03-13-2015, 07:18 AM)AliceMR Wrote: Gah! everything looks great and so well made! (I especially love that rose!) Every time I try to make something for my girls it just turns out looking like a five year old did it LOL Good job with everything, all of it looks awesome!

Aww, thanks~! u////u You know, I actually learned a whole lot making things from clay by watching crafting tutorials from TheHollycopter, Flying Mio, and SugarCharmShop on youtube. :3 Sometimes watching videos like that are a huge help with figuring out how to make things. yay

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: Kawaii%20Star_zpsz6v5aj4y.jpg]

I was in a very crafty mood today, so I decided to do a little side project while taking a break from making Black Mokona and made this! I saw a video on how to make a cute star from Flying Mio on youtube, and I thought it would be fun to make a mini version of it that’s the perfect size for my Pullip Regen. Paja, Mikan! She looks so cute holding this little star, and it matches her hairclips, too!

*Sprites made by me*

grin So cute!! smile
You're so talented! These are all adorable.
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
(03-25-2015, 01:39 AM)fishy Wrote: grin So cute!! smile

Thank you, fishy~! yay

(03-25-2015, 03:39 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: You're so talented! These are all adorable.

Aww, thank you! Rb_shy I'm extremely happy that you think so!

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: felted%20animals_zpsvqtedhxb.jpg]

I haven't crafted anything in a while, but I recently got inspired to make some birds and a rabbit for Scarlette, my Pullip Snow White! :3

*Sprites made by me*