Handmade doll props Update 7/6/2016
(01-18-2015, 02:28 PM)Alliecat Wrote: That's pretty neat. They look very convincing. smile

Thank you! ^.^ I'm really glad to hear that. :3 I was doing my best to make them that way. smile
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

So cool! You have some really amazing skill. The food looks really convincing, you did a really great job. smile I bet you could make some really cute human sized earrings out of them too if you wanted.
(01-19-2015, 03:54 AM)Spidergirl484 Wrote: So cool! You have some really amazing skill. The food looks really convincing, you did a really great job. smile I bet you could make some really cute human sized earrings out of them too if you wanted.

Thank you so much~! ^///^ I'm really glad you like them! :3 I've been getting really hooked on making them. @_@ And that's a really cute idea! ^.^ I do happen to have a lot of earring stuff lying around, too! ^.^
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

*gosh*

How clever.......the food looks so real!
Wauw they look so realistic well done!! I wish I had the patience to make these!! Please make some more!! grin They are very pretty! smile
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(01-20-2015, 04:02 AM)Little mouse Wrote: *gosh*

How clever.......the food looks so real!

Thank you very much~! ^.^

(01-20-2015, 07:09 AM)Chyntia Wrote: Wauw they look so realistic well done!! I wish I had the patience to make these!! Please make some more!! grin They are very pretty! smile

Aww, thanks~! yay It's actually really simple to make these, the longest and worst part of it though is waiting for the clay to dry. xD But once that's done, you can start shading it and painting it, and then sealing it. :3 And I definitely will be making more. ^.^ I'm actually working on a couple of new things right now. grin

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: FullSizeRender%2013_zpsa8lbmm8y.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%2014_zpscjgpojwz.jpg]

I've been so slow on getting around to these pictures, but I made some spaghetti and a little plate out of Model Magic clay. smile I thought about making them one piece, but I thought it would be best to leave them separate so the plate could be used for other things. :3

*Sprites made by me*

These are amazing! I don't think I could ever make such a small detail. Pancakes are probably my favourites.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(01-26-2015, 08:21 PM)martah Wrote: These are amazing! I don't think I could ever make such a small detail. Pancakes are probably my favourites.

Thank you. ^.^ And it can be a bit challenging to get the smaller details, I know I can't make nearly microscopic things like some people can. ^^; The pancakes were super fun to make. I actually really want to add syrup to them, but I'm still trying to figure out how to make it look realistic. I don't know what I could use that is colored just enough, but still a bit transparent just like real syrup is.

*Sprites made by me*

what did you use to paint the spaghetti? I use model magic and dries matte (and can really soak up paints) so I am curious.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
It's stunning. I would say that it is appetizing.
(01-27-2015, 04:37 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: what did you use to paint the spaghetti? I use model magic and dries matte (and can really soak up paints) so I am curious.

I used acrylic paints, and they also dried matte, but I painted some Liquitex gloss varnish right over them to give them some shine. :3

(01-27-2015, 06:28 AM)Ilili Wrote: It's stunning. I would say that it is appetizing.

Merci beaucoup! I'm so glad you think so~! smile

*Sprites made by me*

Those look awesome! I really have to try to make mini food too, all the dolls have right now is a carton of milk... (which is actually a small eraser)
(01-30-2015, 01:45 AM)Marsian Wrote: Those look awesome! I really have to try to make mini food too, all the dolls have right now is a carton of milk... (which is actually a small eraser)

Thank you so much! I need to add more pictures, I made a few extra things recently, but I don't have a camera on me at the moment. ;_; And you definitely should! It's so much fun and it's waaaay cheaper than buying re-ments! ^.^

*Sprites made by me*

Oh wow these all look really lovely, I think the bread you make looks the most realistic! I really adore the tiny burger and stack of pancakes you made u wu ~
✦ my feedback ✦ my instagram