Handmade doll props Update 7/6/2016
Yummy. looks really cool..
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
Ahh my stomach's rumbling~~~ Your work is really good!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
(01-30-2015, 02:14 PM)Ayuuya Wrote: Oh wow these all look really lovely, I think the bread you make looks the most realistic! I really adore the tiny burger and stack of pancakes you made u wu ~

Thank you so much! yay And yeah, I actually have the most fun making the bread, so I guess I put a little more effort into that over everything else. xD I'm really glad you like them! <3

(01-30-2015, 03:22 PM)Steffipuschel Wrote: Yummy. looks really cool..

(01-31-2015, 12:58 AM)oonyaoo Wrote: Ahh my stomach's rumbling~~~ Your work is really good!

LOL Thank you both!

I'm sorry for making you hungry though. ^^; Sometimes that happens to me too while I'm making them.
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

These are so adorable and yummy-looking!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(02-02-2015, 12:34 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: These are so adorable and yummy-looking!

Thank you. ^.^ It makes me happy hearing that, because I tried my best to make them look that way. :3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

The shading on your breads is spot-on! Maybe some tinted gel medium would work for the pancake syrup?
(02-05-2015, 05:38 AM)scrapsoflife Wrote: The shading on your breads is spot-on! Maybe some tinted gel medium would work for the pancake syrup?

Thank you so much! yay I'm glad you think so! And that's a really good idea! smile I'll have to look into that and try it out. smile

Update: I made a few more things!

[Image: FullSizeRender%204_zpsw9xkd1ee.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%202_zps26oo4dq5.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%205_zpspvrnrykx.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%203_zpsqvdcagpf.jpg]

The cookies are by far my favorite thing, and the tiniest things I've made so far! (They're about 1/3 of an inch each. ^.^) Also, the pie is a work in progress, I'm thinking about making a scoop of vanilla ice cream and placing it on top of it. :3

*Sprites made by me*

Everything is just so adorable!!
All really cute. Love the cupcake. Looking forward to some kind of restaurant/dinner/deli shot with dolls enjoying all this stuff! wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(02-07-2015, 03:18 PM)Severity Wrote: Everything is just so adorable!!

Aww, thank you! yay I'm really glad that I had the time to work on more of these this week. x3 I said I would try to make things that weren't food related, but I just couldn't help it! xD It's just too much fun making food, especially sweets! :3

(02-07-2015, 04:19 PM)Alliecat Wrote: All really cute. Love the cupcake. Looking forward to some kind of restaurant/dinner/deli shot with dolls enjoying all this stuff! wink

Thank you very much~! yay The cupcake was fun to make and decorate! I was so thrilled to find my little caviar nail kit to use for the sprinkles! :3 And there definitely will be pictures of something like that sometime soon! ^.^

*Sprites made by me*

they are amazing!! well done!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
I love that cupcake! And it's so amazing that the cookies are so small!
(02-11-2015, 11:40 PM)Chyntia Wrote: they are amazing!! well done!! yay

I'm glad you like them! yay Thank you~! grin

(02-12-2015, 03:13 AM)hyssop Wrote: I love that cupcake! And it's so amazing that the cookies are so small!

Thank you~! yay The cupcake turned out cuter than expected. At first it was a little plain with just the pink "frosting", but adding the micro beads to it an making the strawberry and whipped cream for it really helped. :3 And yeah, ithe cookies were a bit of a pain to paint because of their size, and it took a whole lot of patience trying to fix any of the small mistakes I made while painting them. ^^;

*Sprites made by me*

Ohh, they are very lifelike! Happy
Blog
(02-13-2015, 04:47 AM)resincrew Wrote: Ohh, they are very lifelike! Happy

Thank you, I'm very flattered! x3 I tried the best I could to make them as realistic looking as possible. :3 Hopefully I'll improve more as I go. smile I hope to make things that are even more real looking! ^.^

*Sprites made by me*