Handmade doll props Update 7/6/2016
It's been a long time since I updated this thread... ^^; But here are some old-ish things I made and never posted, as well as a piece that I just finished making today:

[Image: clay%20cookies_zpscwlkda6e.jpg]
Tiny Christmas-themed sugar cookies

[Image: Chocolate%20bunny2_zpsv7llzqa6.jpg]
Chocolate bunny I made for Easter

[Image: Perfect%20cake_zpshe8fbbtk.png]

And a cute cake with roses on it that I just made as part of my best friend's birthday gift! She is in the doll hobby too, and so I wanted to include something that was handmade by me for her dolls, and I thought a cake would be just perfect for this occasion. I'm actually so happy with the way this piece turned out, that I almost don't want to give it away, but I will. Lols! You can get a better look and zoom in on the photo here.
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

That cake is gorgeous! I'm sure your friend will love it.
I never knew about this awesome thread! Your sweet bites are yummy looking. Since I already have sushi from you I know they are very well made
That cake looks delicious, I almost want to take a bite out of it....or maybe not :p
Looking for stands!
(07-07-2016, 10:33 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: That cake is gorgeous! I'm sure your friend will love it.

Aw, thank you so much! yay I'm really happy you think so! :3 It makes me feel more confident in my work~! smile

(07-07-2016, 01:17 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: I never knew about this awesome thread! Your sweet bites are yummy looking. Since I already have sushi from you I know they are very well made

Thank you~! ^.^ Yes, it's been a long time since I've actually started this thread, and since I've even updated it. I don't make these little props as often anymore, but I'd like to get back into it. And I'm so happy that you like the sushi set! <3

(07-08-2016, 08:35 AM)torythehuman Wrote: That cake looks delicious, I almost want to take a bite out of it....or maybe not :p

Lols! Thank you so much! It may look yummy, but looks can be decieving. It definitely won't taste good, and it may even possibly land you in the hospital if you try to eat it. ^^;
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

That tiny cake is impressive. Very pretty!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(07-12-2016, 07:21 AM)martah Wrote: That tiny cake is impressive. Very pretty!

Thank you so much, martah! smile I'm glad you think so! smile I'm also extremely happy to say that my friend said her favorite thing was the cake in the entire package. ^.^

*Sprites made by me*

Very realistic! I thought they were made of polymer clay at first, then I saw your descriptions. Paper clay, very interesting! Do you sell these?