Deadlynova's Feedback
+1 as a buyer

Sold her a pair of boots she was looking for in her wanted thread. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt, and she let me know when she received them. Thanks for an easy transaction!
+1 as the perfect buyer.

DeadlyNova bought 2 of my boys. She paid exactly when she said she would and communication is a pleasure. Thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a buyer!
Deadlynova bought a Shinku (2006) head from me; paid promptly and kept in touch! Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 for offering and sending me a Pullip hand which helped out so much. Thanks!
I will have a few dolls and more to sell here.
I also sell as Ethereal Spirits on Bonanza, eBay and Dolltique
My Bonanza Booth is here

My eBay feedback is here
+1, for offering and sending me a pullip stand. Was very friendly and had good communication, checked in when my package was slightly delayed by USPS to make sure I got it! Thanks so much smile
Looking for stands!
Such a great transaction with DeadlyNova! I sold her my Melissa and would love to do business anytime. Thanks!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a buyer. Thanks for purchasing Another Queen! smile Best wishes!
+1 as a seller!

Bought a body off of DeadlyNova, communication was friendly and shipping was prompt. Thanks!
+1 as a trade partner!

DeadlyNova and I worked out an Isul trade--her Sith for my Light. It was a great transaction--communication was friendly and prompt, shipping was careful and quick. I'd definitely work with her again in the future. smile Thank you so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and prompt payment. Over all very nice person to do business with :]
+1 as a swap member

Deadlynova made a beautiful set of stickers for her swap partner. Stickers were shipped within deadline and arrived safe and sound.
Thank you for joining the swap, it was a pleasure! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a buyer. Lovely to deal with and very friendly. Thanks so much!