My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 3/17/2015
Recently I gave Evangeline, my Pullip Raphia, quite the makeover! Along with rewigging and rechipping her, I also made some changes to her faceup! I completely sanded off her old lip color and redid them, added more blush, some marigold eyeshadow, a couple of extra lashes on each eye, and a beauty mark by her left eye. :3

Here are her before and after pictures!

[Image: Eva%20Before%20and%20After_zpsg6pmnwd8.jpg]

[Image: Eva%20Before%20and%20After%202_zps9m2669lr.jpg]

I'm also currently working on two of my other girls, Mikan (Regeneration Paja) and Nanako (Nina). I'll be adding their transformation pictures here too once they're finished!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She looks amazing Happy her new wig looks so pretty ! It also looks high maintenance lol LOL

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(01-22-2015, 10:23 PM)Chihiro Wrote: She looks amazing Happy her new wig looks so pretty ! It also looks high maintenance lol LOL

Thank you so much~! yay And yes, it really is pretty high maintenance. @_@ It took me awhile to get it to look the way it does now, but I still have to trim off some of the straggling pieces of hair around the ends. x_x I also didn't expect it to be as long and as thick as it is, either, so it's pretty heavy. Still, I really like the style of it a lot. ^.^
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Unfortunately I couldn't get a better picture because it was dark outside and I had to rely on my kitchen light, but here's Evangeline with her curls separated! I think it looks nicer now. smile

[Image: Evangelines%20hair%20fixed_zpsgmzqmffm.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Wow! Her wig truly is beautiful! I can just imagine how heavy it is!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Nice job! She looks good. That's a really cute dress too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She looks really cute with her makeover!
(01-23-2015, 07:56 PM)oonyaoo Wrote: Wow! Her wig truly is beautiful! I can just imagine how heavy it is!

It is, I'm so glad it ended up working for her in the end. xD And yeah, if I'm not careful, sometimes the weight of it makes her bend over backwards.... ^^; luckily though, the pigtails can come off, so that helps. ^.^

(01-24-2015, 08:54 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Nice job! She looks good. That's a really cute dress too.

(01-24-2015, 01:16 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She looks really cute with her makeover!

Thank you both~! yay

Last picture of Evangeline, I promise! I was just happy to finally get a picture of her where you could see her wig AND faceup better.

[Image: FullSizeRender%203_zpscduhqrha.jpg]

And now, my current work in progress is Mikan, my Regeneration Paja!

[Image: FullSizeRender%2011_zpsp1bnekar.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%2012_zpss0j7nnoi.jpg]

I don't plan on doing as much to her as I did with Evangeline, I just plan on rewigging her, changing her eyechips (which I already did) and painting her eyelids and maybe giving her bolder lashes. I quite like how her faceup is already, so i won't be touching that. I also already painted her eyelids yellow, but I'm considering on maybe trying to add something a little more to them, like maybe having the yellow slowly fade into a lime green at the bottom, possibly. We'll see if I can even do that. xD

Edit: Yes! I managed to do a gradient effect by brushing on green pastels over the yellow paint! Pretty glad with how it turned out! Just need to seal them now and add the lashes!

[Image: FullSizeRender%201_zpspcyi2juc.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender_zpsxshwjmts.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Your Raphia looks so much better with those subtle changes. I always thought her stock lips looked a little chapped but your customization gives her such a natural lipgloss look. I love it. And the gradient lids are stunning! I love her look!
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
Your revamped Raphia reminds me of Papin a bit - she's cute!
And I love those eyelids for Paja! I wish I could paint one like that smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(01-25-2015, 01:57 AM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: Your Raphia looks so much better with those subtle changes. I always thought her stock lips looked a little chapped but your customization gives her such a natural lipgloss look. I love it. And the gradient lids are stunning! I love her look!

Thank you so much! yay And I can sort of see how her old lips can look that way. I don't know why they decided to make the lines on her lips stick out so much by painting them white. It just seems so odd to me. Tongue The natural look is exactly what I was trying to go for, so that way she can look good and wear just about anything if I ever decided to change her style a bit. ^.^

I'm so glad you like the way I did the eyelids, too! yay I thought it would be a fun look for her. grin

(01-25-2015, 12:10 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Your revamped Raphia reminds me of Papin a bit - she's cute!
And I love those eyelids for Paja! I wish I could paint one like that smile

Thank you~! smile I actually thought that, too, once I finished working on her. I think it has a lot to do with the colors I used, like the yellow on the inside corners of her eyes and her lip color are very similar. xD It wasn't intentional to make her look that way, it just sort of happened. ^^;
Paja's eyelids were surprisingly actually very simple to do! I'm sure you can do it. smile All I did was paint her lids yellow, and once everything dried, I used green pastels and brushed them on the bottom half of the lids until I was happy with the look. yay Then I sealed them and went over them with a gloss varnish.

*Sprites made by me*

I love those eyelids you painted!

Both of your girls are gorgeous, nice work!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(01-25-2015, 12:56 PM)KiraKira Wrote: I love those eyelids you painted!

Both of your girls are gorgeous, nice work!

Thank you so much! yay I'm just glad that the eyelids turned out as well as they did, because I wasn't so sure about it at first. grin

And thank you so much for saying so. :3 Unfortunately I'm still waiting on Mikan's wig, so she's bald for now, but I am happy with the way she looks so far. :3 I also have to give you a big thank you for how they have turned out, because the eyes you make just really bring new life to them! x3

*Sprites made by me*

Beautiful work! They really look special now <3
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
(01-25-2015, 11:53 PM)saffy Wrote: Beautiful work! They really look special now <3

Aww, thank you! yay It is really nice now that they kind of have a bit of my own personal touch to them! :3 I used to be so afraid of customizing any of my dolls and wanted to keep them all completely stock, but I'm glad I gave it a shot. smile I really enjoy it, and I've been having so much fun doing it!

*Sprites made by me*