My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 3/17/2015
Wow all of the changes are gorgeous! Well done you! I love the gradient colour on Paja's eyelids especially and Raphia looks so much prettier. What a lovely collection Heart
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
Aaaah just double posted because tablet is playing up!!! Oh well, you get the idea! I love them LOLLOLLOL
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
I love Mikan's name! Those eyelids look very well done, I like the lime-green gradient you added. Also, Evangeline looks awesome! The lips really give her a sweeter appearance yay
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
(03-13-2015, 12:16 AM)fishy Wrote: Cool!!! grin

Hehe! Thank you lots~! ^.^

(03-13-2015, 02:34 AM)Jencut Wrote: Wow all of the changes are gorgeous! Well done you! I love the gradient colour on Paja's eyelids especially and Raphia looks so much prettier. What a lovely collection Heart

Thank you~! :3 I'm so happy that you like them! ^.^ Raphia definitely had the most dramatic change of them all! I'm really glad to have made her over, because at first I didn't have that instant love for her like I have with pretty much all of my dolls, and I was really sad over that, so I decided to make her a doll that I would love to pieces! :3

(03-13-2015, 07:10 AM)AliceMR Wrote: I love Mikan's name! Those eyelids look very well done, I like the lime-green gradient you added. Also, Evangeline looks awesome! The lips really give her a sweeter appearance yay

Thank you! smile Hehe! Her name fits her much better now, with her new wig and all! I can't wait until her outfit comes in, too! Her outfit has bright greens and yellows in it to go with her eyelids. smile Evangeline's lips do make a world of difference in her look. :3 I'm really proud of her!

Also, as promised, here are the new photos of Yuuko!

[Image: Yuuko-San_zps0wj56h7g.jpg]

[Image: Sake_zpsfucgdyea.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Mikan's new outfit has finally arrived! Now she's complete!

[Image: Mikans%20Outfit_zps5wyql6ze.jpg]

[Image: Mikans%20Outfit%202_zpstr424b88.jpg]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Mikan is so cute! I love her hair clips and her overalls! (^○^) Her wig is lovely too.
(03-17-2015, 11:08 PM)thisday Wrote: Mikan is so cute! I love her hair clips and her overalls! (^○^) Her wig is lovely too.

Thank you so much! :3 I'm really happy with how she turned out, so I'm really glad you like her! ^.^ Those pieces are my personal favorite part of her outfit, too! They're just so fun looking. yay

*Sprites made by me*