My Pullip Makeovers <3 Update 3/17/2015
You did an amazing job on her, the lips are so much cuter now. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(01-26-2015, 08:28 PM)martah Wrote: You did an amazing job on her, the lips are so much cuter now. smile

Thank you for saying so! smile I like them more now, too, and I think they work better for her because they don't stick out so much. They don't take away the focus from the rest of her features. I felt that my eyes would focus on nothing but that bright orange lip color before and it seemed a bit out of place to me.
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Evangeline is wonderful , it really makes me dream!
(01-27-2015, 05:31 AM)Ilili Wrote: Evangeline is wonderful , it really makes me dream!

Aww, thank you! yay It makes me so happy that you like her that much. :3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I love what you are doing with your girls

Evangeline's new wig so suits her. I much prefer her as you have made her look now. Well done!
And I am really enjoying see the work in progress shots on Mikan too.
(01-30-2015, 02:02 AM)Little mouse Wrote: I love what you are doing with your girls

Evangeline's new wig so suits her. I much prefer her as you have made her look now. Well done!
And I am really enjoying see the work in progress shots on Mikan too.

Thank you so much. :3 I'm so glad you think so! At first I wasn't sure what to think of Evangeline's new wig on her, wondering if it may be too light, but I really like it on her now. ^.^ It just took a little bit of getting used to. :3

It makes me happy you like Mikan's look so far too! I've actually got her lashes on now and she's mostly assembled, but I'm still waiting on that wig of hers! >.< I'm also going to buy her a completely new outfit soon!

*Sprites made by me*

Oh my! Evangeline just looks perfect - that dress makes me swoon! Heart 2 I also love what you're doing with Paja's eyelids. Can't wait to see her finished.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(02-02-2015, 12:35 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Oh my! Evangeline just looks perfect - that dress makes me swoon! Heart 2 I also love what you're doing with Paja's eyelids. Can't wait to see her finished.

Thank you so much! ^.^ It means a lot that you think so! yay That dress was actually bought for my Heiwa originally, but it was too big on her, and once I got Evangeline, I thought it would suit her more. :3 I got it from ebay searching for Blythe clothes, but I'm not sure if it's still there or not. If you're interested in getting one like it though, I know kuloft on etsy sells dresses in a similar style. :3

And Mikan's wig has finally made it here, so I'll be posting pictures of her soon. yay I should have my camera back by Thursday! xD

*Sprites made by me*

Great job, Raphia looks even cuter (and great wig!). Also love the new eyelids you gave to your Paja!
(02-05-2015, 09:48 AM)just_me Wrote: Great job, Raphia looks even cuter (and great wig!). Also love the new eyelids you gave to your Paja!

Aww! Thank you! :3 I'm really happy about that! :3 I love my Raphia much much more now~!

Mikan's wig came in!!!! <3 I'm really excited!

[Image: Whole%20New%20Mikan_zpstblywoik.jpg]

[Image: Mikan%20Wig%20and%20Eyelids_zpspvzoohcs.jpg]

The wig is much more orange in person, but it's been all gray and snowy out, so I didn't have much light to work with. (I'm doomed to bad lighting every time a wig comes in, apparently... TT_TT) It's also super long, so I'm really glad I bought her some hair clips, because she'll need them to get her bangs out of her face! Other than that though, it's really manageable and soft and silky!

*Sprites made by me*

Oh, Mikan is so cute! I'm kicking myself for not getting a Regen Paja.
(02-08-2015, 01:30 PM)Severity Wrote: Oh, Mikan is so cute! I'm kicking myself for not getting a Regen Paja.

Severity, Dollmarket still has her in (in both full and mio versions):
full: http://www.dollmarket.com/mobile/Product...Code=JP817
nude/mio: http://www.dollmarket.com/mobile/Product...Code=JPB01

They also have a $20 off 2 pullips + free shipping offer going on right now.
I didn't realize she was no longer on Pullip Style! :O It's great that she's still available in other places though! She really is super cute and shines so much more with a couple of changes made to her! I have more pictures of Mikan that I just took today!

[Image: Lets%20Watch%20a%20Movie_zps592uhjey.jpg]

[Image: Geek%20chic%20Mikan_zpsr9hz69iw.jpg]

Also, I got Nanako's (Nina) wig in yesterday and started customizing her straight away!

[Image: Nanako%20Makeover2_zpspdbfi8vi.jpg]

[Image: Nanako%20Makeover_zpsranf2d4r.jpg]

I wrote out a bio for her, too, which you could read here if any of you are interested! ^.^

And here's a bonus shot of all my partially customized girls together!

[Image: My%20customized%20girls_zpsmahl1nqd.jpg]

I'm already planning out more custom dolls, so I'll probably add them here when I get around to working on them! :3

*Sprites made by me*

Yuuko, my Pullip Youtsuzu, has now been transformed into... well... Ichihara Yuuko! She's been rechipped, rewigged, given longer and fuller lashes to make her eyes look a little more narrow, her blush was completely removed, and her lips were redone. She's also actually on a large bust Obitsu, too. smile

[Image: Yuuko_zpsqryprgyl.jpg]

[Image: Yuuko%20complete_zpszwqws7dl.jpg]
There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable…. Feel Like So.

More pictures with more effort put into them will be taken and added here soon! :3

*Sprites made by me*

Cool!!! grin